Pilot body in FC3 aircraft

SW0RDF15H

I'd really like to get the message across to ED that we need the 'pilot body' feature available in the FC3 aircraft.

For me, it comes down to the immersion of the VR experience. DCS is by far the most exciting and authentic VR compatible sim for the Rift, and the only thing that keeps breaking the immersion for me is the lack of a pilot body. It feels very, very strange looking down at an empty seat.

I know there are a huge majority (it seems) of folks who disagree about the need for the pilot body feature. That's cool - not everyone plays in VR, and those people can still hide the body with a simple keyboard command. But there are going to be more and more people realising how good this game is for virtual reality that are going to really appreciate the addition of a fully modelled pilot body.

If you agree, it would be good to get some positive responses, in hope that this may get picked up by ED for future development plans. I'm sure there are more people out there who understand where I'm coming from with this?

Check out my F15C BFM & ACM Training Missions:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2167735/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is something I always thought would really stand out. That's a pity there is no simulated body but I guess most of the community and devs don't think alike.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta