Cockpit sounds not working at times

Snakedoc

I've been playing this campaign for the last few days and I've noticed that only during these missions some of the sounds from the A10C cockpit are not playing... e.g. button feedback of the UFC or MFDs, Master caution warning, stall warning, autopilot engaged ding, etc...

weird thing is that is not always happening, only randomly at times and not in other missions/flights outside this campaign

any thoughts?

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 F-GAMING | i7-10700K | RTX3090 TUF OC | 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Windows 10 64bit | Acer Predator X34P | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals

A-10C | A-10C II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | PG | Syria | SC

Home made F-16C simulator
Forum Thread: DCS World forum - The Viper Project - Home Cockpits Instagram: 1583142 copia.jpg The Viper Project YouTube youtube-icon-512x512-874lspju.png The Viper Project - Youtube channel

I've been wondering if it could be a RAM issue as I'm running 16gb and those missions I guess are pretty memory intensive.... I'm gonna try to see if it happens in the stable version (2.5.4) as I'm playing on the latest beta and let you know.

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 F-GAMING | i7-10700K | RTX3090 TUF OC | 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Windows 10 64bit | Acer Predator X34P | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals

Forum Thread: DCS World forum - The Viper Project - Home Cockpits Instagram: 1583142 copia.jpg The Viper Project YouTube youtube-icon-512x512-874lspju.png The Viper Project - Youtube channel

Unfortunately I wasn't able to try it on 2.5.4 cause the installer for the campaign requires the latest stable version...

I have noticed thought playing again on the latest OB that only during some phases of the same mission some sounds are "missing"...

for example: the button feedback sound when you input data on the UFC or CDU... during "quiet" moments of the mission (playing mission 3) like when you had just overflew the stadium and waiting to rejoin with hunter you can "spam" any UFC or CDU buttons and I always get the sound feedback... however few moments later when you're about to spot the terrorist in the small village if I repeat the same process I get 2 out of 10 of this sound feedback...

This makes me think that I might be something related to the number of triggers and background operations that run during the mission?

During a free flight mission there are no issues with this.

PS: I have checked my sound card and dynamic sound compression and sound equalizers are off. Windows 10 auto-adjusting volume also is off

PPS: my RAM memory usage is around 7-8gb out of the total 16gb I have so I guess that might not be the issue.