New A-10 model..

Yeniceri

Ok guys..

I'm up for it..

Bring it on..!!

You guys gonna have a new Hi detailed a-10 model and thats a personal promise of mine..

First..

please give me any kind of material you have about a-10..

Second..

where is the modified model of a-10 lo-fi worked on..that model could make things happen much faster..If its lost in linbo of models, then where is the hi poly model..Even if thats lost..than gimme the 3 way blueprints..

This doesnt mean that the plane comes out from the poll is going to be late or fade out....

We have a little "=TuAF= Skunk Works" team here..It will be done..Both..

Lets do this ppl..Lets fly the hog :)

• Like 8

[sIGPIC]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/misikci/41-imza-1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

"To infinity...and beyond!.."

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't call it Skunk Works. The people who were in that organization were masterminds and brilliant at coming up with new stealth technology. Just building a kicka** hog model is nothing.

OH YEAH...

I love these guys..

reply 1

score 1..

However, I would really like to see the new model.:D If it is nice looking, keep up the work.:smilewink:

Thank you master..I will work hard to please you master!!

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!

Here's 3 links to various A-10 layouts. I got them off of airwar.ru. You can download them, if you want, in zipped files located at the bottom of those sites.

Fairchild A-10 Thunderbolt II (1)

Fairchild A-10 Thunderbolt II (2)

Fairchild A-10 Thunderbolt II (3)

Anyway, as for the modified version of lo-fi's a-10, the last time i checked, he was the only one who had it. But its probably stuck right now on his computer since he ran into some computer trouble. Lofi doesn't really have time to get new parts for it to retrieve it. I've tried to contact him in the past but no response. However, i could get in contact with strikemax. When i first gave the link for the original A-10 model download from krazyscotman, strikemax reduced the poly amount by a lot before passing it onto lo-fi. If you are interested in that, tell me and i'll see if strikemax still have it.

• Like 4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh btw, i know this is just the start of the project. But i guess its good to tell you early rather than later. You will find out eventually that there's no arg to make the A-10 turbines spin like the Su-25T. Chizh told me

It is not possible way to do like in AFM Su-25.

However, For A-10 working Arg40. Value:

-1...0 - spining up.

0...1 - rotation.

That might be helpful in the future. Good luck.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:alien:

hollycrapax3.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

hey cool,

take your time with it, then t will turn out good, or even super :-)

if you need help, let me know.

then it is chosen, my next project, till tomcatz will be back is going to be a highly detailed f-15c of the newest version, new antennas and everything.

first, lets make the next step this week, the finish of the a-10 fueltank, afterwords i keep on modeling on the blackbird.

i one month i have holidays again and will spend some time on the f-15, promised.

your borchi

very nice borchi and veniceri! Looks like there's hope afterall for the western planes. Looking forward to it. Eventually we will probably have a new model for each flyable aircraft. ED has shown WIP screens of Su-27, MiG-29 and Su-25. Strikemax also have an Su-27. The only one left is Su-33.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh btw, i know this is just the start of the project. But i guess its good to tell you early rather than later. You will find out eventually that there's no arg to make the A-10 turbines spin like the Su-25T. Chizh told me

that info and arg number is gold..

I believe I have the hi res version of that A-10 that lo-fi and deadman where working on. It was a model built for the phoenix project (i think) that they where cutting polys from.

That will be great..

It will cut time in great deal...

Of course i want it..

I will pm you my mail...

hey cool,

take your time with it, then t will turn out good, or even super :-)

if you need help, let me know.

then it is chosen, my next project, till tomcatz will be back is going to be a highly detailed f-15c of the newest version, new antennas and everything.

first, lets make the next step this week, the finish of the a-10 fueltank, afterwords i keep on modeling on the blackbird.

i one month i have holidays again and will spend some time on the f-15, promised.

your borchi

Thanks Borchi..You will be the first i turn to in case of 3d help..

I can offer the same to you bro..

Good luck on that f-15..And a-10 tank..aaand blackbird :)

you are a handsfull man :) if you need anything..just whistle :)

the two seater hog looks nice realy...

As soon as i got the hi poly..

i will start cutting it..

You'll see the pictures less than a week..

=TuAF= Yeniceri

• Like 1

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!

jo thanks bro.

sure when there is something, i will come and whistle.

i hope you here it :-)

well , the thing i have a little trouble with is the uvw mapping but now i found the problems i had with the tank, which is a good project to test things.

well if you have an email i could post you my material, but i guess you allready got the materialsource in a former post.

the 2 seater was only for testing of flightcharacteristics in real.

to cut troubles and figure the ways to solve them.

i would stick to a single seater and would advise to built a totaly new one from scratch.

takes longer but beleive me it is worth all the work, because everybody has diffrent skills and everybody pays time on diffrent details.

think about it.

greets borchi

great to see that attention is payed to the hog - thx a lot guys this is highly appreciated - looking forward to the final result

also, this 2 seater hog looks very mean - i have seen it before but never looked at it in more detail up until now - very scary it looks indeed

thanks again,

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

Hey Yeniceri, if warthogmadman987 can't find the reduced model from lo-fi, give me a heads up and I'll see if i can get in contact with strikemax. Hopefully warthogmadman987 sent it to you already because that model should have a less poly count than the one from strikemax. In the previous thread http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=19804 strike reduced it to 57k. so hopefully the other model has a slightly lower poly count.

Oh, and as a side note: be sure to back up your files once in a while. In the past, a couple of models were either stuck or lost because of computer troubles.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

we just PM'ed with warthog man..

He offered to send me the file but he got a fried mainboard..

So the file can be at my desktop no more than 2 weeks..

I think i can push it and manage to do at least %40 in two weeks..

if you have another source..use it..

it will buy us time..

Actually..I am doing this A-10 because it is going to make a lot of ppl happy..

So short production time make more happy hoggers :)

I can satisfy my modelling pleasure in another project..

Anyway..

i will start modelling it from stracth tomorrow morning (today :) )

if the model arrives to me before i make some important progress, we will turn to the pre worked one..If it stuck on the way for some reason

at least we will be on the way..

win win i guess..

cheers

Yeniceri.

PS.No need to worry about information loss..

The machine that i work is a beast :)..

A dual, dualcore opteron with total of 9600MHZ horse power.

5 10500 RPM raptors with stripe and raid 5..

And a network backup system takes backup of file drivers every night.

I work on model, file by file.. a file with body, a file with body and wings, a file with body and wings and canopy etc..

We will not lost a file..

A-10 IS going to finish :)

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!

ok, so I wasn't able to access my computer to get the file, but I found the link on the forums here.

In this thread

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=19804

I have...

http://www.phoenixosfs.org/scotsman/A10/a10mesh.3DS

I hope that this is what you are looking for yeniceri. It would be cool if we lower poly version, or even the one that lo-fi was working on.

can be true..

but there is lots of useless poly on it..

it needs to be optimized..

i am not cutting any details out...I like the details too

just optimizing..

besides..

Lots of ppl using medium or sub medium machines...

have a hearth :)

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!