PointCTRL - Finger Mounted VR Controller

Miles I still willing to be a tester if needed. I lyboth ona pc in vr Andy a Mac without.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Hi Miles, as you mentioned requesting quotes from suppliers regarding quantity cost I thought I'd start a list of interested members on this post to help with ordering. I am sure there are more out there who are just following and also on your YouTube channel.

To all forum members.

If I missed anyone I apologize in advance please feel free to add your name to the list it's alphabetical just copy/paste a new list same with anyone wishing to add to it or (don't know why anyone would) remove your name if you're not interested in purchasing.

Hopefully, this list will go some way to assist Miles when ordering.

01/ aaron886

02/ AdrianK

03/ AKA_Clutter

04/ A2597

05/ Bearfoot

06/ BlacleyCole

07/ Bob_Bushman

08/ Cal.Iber

09/ Chic

10/ cmeliak

11/ cordite

12/ crazysundog

13/ DayGlow

14/ dburne

15/ DeadEnd

16/ Drakeshoot

17/ EntropySG

18/ fargo007

19/ farmertom

20/ FireCat

21/ FoxDelta

22/ Fri13

23/ Fusedspine33

24/ FZG_Immel

25/ Gladman

26/ Gruman

27/ GVO

28/ hakjar

29/ hansangb

30/ heloguy

31/ huzar

32/ Icebeat

33/ Iku64

34/ Jabbers

35/ jnr4817

36/ joca133

37/ Joe_S

38/ jv44bubi

39/ Kirin

40/ lolof1

41/ Los

42/ lucky-hendrix

43/ mariner3302

44/ MetalGear_Honk

45/ Metro

46/ mr_mojo97

47/ nobfunt

48/ Oesau

49/ OzWookiee

50/ Pac-Man

51/ =Panther=

52/ Phoenix F

53/ ram0506

54/ Ratcatcher

55/ redtail

56/ rowdgordypiper

57/ rrohde

58/ ruskybeaver

59/ Rymy

60/ R3ddishF0x

61/ schurem

62/ SDsc0rch

63/ Shrike_AU

64/ skunk160

65/ Snacko

66/ Snapp

67/ Snow51th

68/ sparkchaser2010

69/ streakeagle

70/ Sydy

71/ Thick8

72/ tibidisdik44

73/ tribundf

74/ VFRHawk

75/ VirusAM

76/ westr

Hi FireCat,

Wow, thank you so much, I truly do appreciate the time you spent compiling that list. I was wondering how many people were participating in this thread and I did not think it was that many. I have already purchased or ordered enough parts to make 1000 units. Some components I had to purchase in even larger quantities, but I plan on using them for other products in the future.

This thread is becoming a bit large, If anyone has any suggestions to consolidate information and updates please let me know. My son is making a website to order units with the domain pointctrl.com, but as long as it's okay with forum rules, I would like to keep the ideas and dissemination of information through this forum. I do owe Sérgio and his excellent site https://www.helisimmer.com, and others some more polished content as soon as soon as its ready.

I am not a social media guy, so any help would be welcome. My only experience with dissemination of information is one terrain feature back from the objective.

I was thinking of consolidating important information in the first post with a link to it in my signature, the way others do. Again, any suggestions are welcome.

Update: The HMS boards are being shipped as I write this, and I am still waiting on the tracking sensors that were shipped on the Oct 21st. I am trying to get my new pit area usable so I can post a new video.

Thanks,

Miles

HMS_Production.jpg.04f00a155ee329091939e2aa40e9b449.jpg

Edited by MilesD

Now shipping up to website Pre-Order Form date 2022/03/10

Pre-Order  Form Submission https://pointctrl.com/preorder-form/

PointCTRL Support Discord https://discord.gg/jH5FktJ

PintCTRL Website https://pointctrl.com/

PointCTRLsmall.jpg

Hi,

I don't want to repost the long list of FireCat.

But I'm the virtual number 77. ;)

Great work.

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

This thread is becoming a bit large, If anyone has any suggestions to consolidate information and updates please let me know. My son is making a website to order units with the domain pointctrl.com, but as long as it's okay with forum rules, I would like to keep the ideas and dissemination of information through this forum. I do owe Sérgio and his excellent site https://www.helisimmer.com, and others some more polished content as soon as soon as its ready.

Hey Miles, I write for HeliSimmer and we are SOOOO looking forward to this :D Once you have another video showing off the devices let us know and we'll do a write up and post in our FB group.

I was lurking here but if a list is being compiled, count me in. ;)

Edit: That makes me 79, the year I was born!

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

I nominate FireCat to update the list weekly.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Hi Miles, you're welcome, I was also wondering how many and was also shocked (although we shouldn't really be) IMO the HMS is one of the best addon controllers to compliment the VR experience and not just flight sims.

l look forward to putting an order in on your domain site when your son has it up and running. Keep up the great work, note, there are now 81 following and cheering you on and many more waiting in the wings.

@Chic, thanks for the nomination this is something I can do although if it started running into the hundreds and possibly thousands (which I hope it does assuming it's also what Miles hopes for) it would make for a very long list :-) Maybe a weekly post with the running total on this forum.

I.E as of now 83 forum members.

Edited by FireCat
extra numbers

count me in as well...don’t know for what :) but count me in

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Impressive work Firecat, thanks for adding me to the list!! Im number 36 but been quiet as not to clutter this too much. I have no further questions. Following your progress Mr Miles, but there’s no rush from my end. Just let us know when you complete your amazing work and ill be glad to be amongst the early adopters. All the best.

Update: Production PCBs arrived today for the HMS and the Auxiliary Push-button Banks. I guess we'll call them APB's, unless Ratcatcher has something better, like he usually does. Were just waiting on the sensors now, which shipped on 21 November. Left to do is, continued firmware and software optimization, especially the user interface to change default settings and the enclosures.

Thanks

Miles

PCB10DEC.thumb.jpg.aa83afce59044d1e6e434ef825d129b4.jpg

Now shipping up to website Pre-Order Form date 2022/03/10

Pre-Order  Form Submission https://pointctrl.com/preorder-form/

PointCTRL Support Discord https://discord.gg/jH5FktJ

PintCTRL Website https://pointctrl.com/

PointCTRLsmall.jpg

Sign me up too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TWC_Alamo

Denver, CO

Military Flight Sim

I7-7700K, 4.9 GHz, Z270-Gaming MB, 16GB, 512GB EVO-960 NVMe M.2, 512GB WD Black NVMe M.2, 1 TB SSD Raid, EVGA RTX 2080ti, Samsung Odyssey Plus, TM HOTAS/MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Gametrix 908 JetSeat

GA Flight Sim

I7-5820K, 4.2Ghz, Godlike Carbon MB, 16GB, 512 GB EVO 960 NVME M.2, 2 X SSD, EVGA 1080ti, HTC Vive, 3 X 4K 55" TVs, 4 X 27" Monitors, CH: Flight Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals

Update: Production PCBs arrived today for the HMS and the Auxiliary Push-button Banks. I guess we'll call them APB's, unless Ratcatcher has something better, like he usually does.

:D Sorry, not this time, I think APB's win by a country mile! :thumbup:

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.