Intial training qualification training

BlacleyCole

For the initial qual tng would you be willing to put up with two-three ground missions just like to tng the first is a welcome intro breifing, the second is list of required documentation either supplied, or links to the location of the others, and reading assignments prior to first flight, the third will be a compressed fam flight of the farps you will be flying in and out of. Each mission will provide the reading assignment for the next mission that way you can knock it out of the way before starting the mission.those assignments will be listed in one of the documentation you will be given. Basically each mission after the intial ground tng missions will have a reading assignment, the an A) part which is the practice flight and a B) part which is the evaluation flight or check ride. Pass you may progress fail and you must repeat. Not sure how the grid parts are going to be handled at this point that is still be investigated. Another question is would you prefer a you tube video explaining each mission and giving you a demo of the mission. These would be paid actors hopefully doing the classroom explanation and a video of the pilot doing each part of the mission>. Both will be outsourced to qualified individuals. This will be a series of three training campaigns that will take from day 0 thru all three phases of your flight training. Upon completion of the final mission of the third campaign you should have the skills to be a full mission qualified pilot then from there you can practice and fly missions.

Now as I said this is being designed as a three campaign package a forth might be added for those who prefer flying offline and want the unit style missions maybe two one in reserve duty ie peacetime and a second where you go to see the elephant.

Each campaign is planning on having 15 give or that missions at this time iirc.

Ok guys here is where you come in are you willing to pay for actual training missions where you are given the correct way evaluated on you preforming that mission this means reading documentation form one or more sources, watching a video (maybe) then flying the mission practing the tasks then the next flight do a check ride on that tasking and be evaluated and if you fail rinse and repeat if not proceed. The so called training missions I’ve seen packaged seem to lack the training flights or the evaluation they are the mission with out the instructor.

If you are willing to follow this type of training please let me know if not then I’ll do the parts I want for my own benefit and what I feel would be beneficial until the huey goes multiplayer/multi position where squads can fly with the individual for check rides.i need to know if there is a desire for these.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Like I said to go from intial phase 1 to phase 3 completed ready for a unit would be three seperate campaigns One for each phase intial, basic and advanced training.

Phase 1) ground through take-off/landing

Phase 2)comm, navigation and flight physics

Phase 3) weapons and advanced techniques for troop and cargo deployment

A flt - training and practice

B flt - evaluation checkride

The flights and missions will be based on the topics covered by both the user manual and chuck’s tutorial for the Huey not in order but with his permission. Each mission will have a reading assignment the mission prior to the actual flight . You must pass the b flight prior to advancing to the next mission.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 1 month later...

Do to health reasons I’ve had to take a hiatus from it

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Do to health reasons I’ve had to take a hiatus from it

Sad to hear ... wish you all the best and a prompt recovery,

Best wishes,

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB