Thrustmaster Hornet HOTAS?

It would be kind of hard to break the actual grip though, considering its solid metal construction. Now the buttons and switches could be broken, but are individually replaceable parts that wouldn't really warrant a need to replace the whole grip.
Yea as long as I could get replacement buttons I'd be fine. I know one person lately was trying to buy just the grip but TM said they were out of stock.
Edited by sze5003

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

This Tm F-18 grip castle HAT has center press button and the "slider" bellow is 3 positions - up, down, press (beta tester hint). Like this.

If shoulder HAT (weapons selector switch) is too 5 positions will have 19 buttons + POV HAT = Warthog is 19 +POV HAT.

Edited by Sokol1_br

I broke my CMS switch clean off in a gravity related incident, and was able to purchase a replacement switch from thrustmaster.

Gravity related incident. That made me chuckle. Thanks. :D:thumbup:

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

• 5 months later...

Thrustmaster "HORNET"

Hasn't been brought up in a few months, so I figured I would ask again--anyone know anything about this? Wags?

Do you guys (and gals of course) think there will be a full new stick or just a replacement for the Warthog?

Throttles DEFINITELY have to be rebuilt to fit the Hornet, though (IMO).

I'll fight you to be first in line for this bad boy if and when it comes out!

Totally Agree! A full newly developed HOTAS is needed.

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What a missed opportunity for Thrustmaster...

Summer of flight my ass.

Yeah, that was unfortunate and embarrasing. “Summer of Flight” for an underwhelming and unneeded headset and well overpriced rudder pedals.

Totally Agree! A full newly developed HOTAS is needed.

Agree as well. It looks like TM is going to miss the end of 2018 release for the Hornet stick so maybe the delay is due to the development of a new and complete HOTAS.

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"