[FIXED INTERNALLY] AutoStart not working in 2.5 BETA

jjohnson241

The AutoStart command is not working as of the last BETA update. The command initiates the start sequence but the engine does not start.

I have not checked the Autostart command in the stable version but it worked in both versions when the aircraft was released

EDIT: I checked the stable version and the command works.

When I tried the BETA version it was with the Nevada map instant action mission. The aircraft looked strange also with no skin, just the bare aircraft.

Does the aircraft function in maps other than Caucasus?

Final Edit:

Tested AutoStart in BETA and Stable versions and problem is in BETA version, Instant Action - Cold and Dark - Nevada map. Strange, engine tries to start, prop moves but engine does not catch and start.

Edited by jjohnson241

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3rd Mar Div

RVN '66-'67

Confirmed.

Tested this in BETA version, Instant Action - Cold and Dark - Nevada map.

The autostart sequence pumps primer 6 times right and 3 times left, and holds the starter for 7-8 seconds. To get the engine to kick in it requires holding the starter for 15-16 seconds.

If the autostart would pump the primer 4 times right and 2 times left then the engine would start by holding the starter for 7-8 seconds.

So.. Autostart need to change the primer from 6 right and 3 left to 4 right and 2 left.

or

Increace holding the starter to 15-16 seconds.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ANON6-1 | Wolfie