*** AI J-35 Draken AI coming to DCS World!! ***

Cobra847

With the upcoming modules F-104, Mig-23MLA, Mig-17F, the existing types Mig-19P, Mig-21, Tu-95, AJS37 and mods such as SU-15 Flagon (by Marco1985) and P-3C, the Draken would fit extremely well in Cold War scenarios based on the Kola Map. A Forrestal-type carrier with A-4E, F-4, C-2A, S-3B etc. would also be within the realm of possibility. All protagonists Norway, Sweden, Finland, USA and the USSR would be represented with good equipment. That would be a good prospect for all users who love historically based flight simulations.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, irisono said:

With the upcoming modules F-104, Mig-23MLA, Mig-17F, the existing types Mig-19P, Mig-21, Tu-95, AJS37 and mods such as SU-15 Flagon (by Marco1985) and P-3C, the Draken would fit extremely well in Cold War scenarios based on the Kola Map. A Forrestal-type carrier with A-4E, F-4, C-2A, S-3B etc. would also be within the realm of possibility. All protagonists Norway, Sweden, Finland, USA and the USSR would be represented with good equipment. That would be a good prospect for all users who love historically based flight simulations.

Add to the list the F-8 Crusader by M3.

• Like 2

@Cobra847 Is there any chance, after all this time, that J-35 Draken could be re-considered in the aspect of a full module? I have to admit, depending on preference, the AJS-37 is among the sweetest pair of deltas there is.

There is no doubt that it would be a success. I say, go ZON 3 on it! 😎

Edited by zerO_crash
  • Like 4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@Cobra847 Is there any chance, after all this time, that J-35 Draken could be re-considered in the aspect of a full module? I have to admit, depending on preference, the AJS-37 is among the sweetest pair of deltas there is.

There is no doubt that it would be a success. I say, go ZON 3 on it!
I'm with this!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 4/24/2024 at 1:54 AM, zerO_crash said:

There is no doubt that it would be a success. I say, go ZON 3 on it! 😎

+1, even more so with Kola map now representing the natural environment of the Saab birds.

• Like 1

My line of wish a tad different: JA-37 first then J-35

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

The contents of DCS World are so overwhelming to me: so many things to try, so many things to revisit. For now, whining about new products being late does not make much sense.

Posted (edited)

JA-37 won't happen for at least as long as Gripen with its current datalink is in service. The reason, being stated before, is that JA-37 had the same datalink that the Gripen has.

Otherwise, it would definitely be a fantastic addition.

Edited by zerO_crash
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Shame

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

The contents of DCS World are so overwhelming to me: so many things to try, so many things to revisit. For now, whining about new products being late does not make much sense.