ACM Panel gun rate, sw cool, msl prep and brsite ON ELSE OFF control options please?

PSYKOnz

Hi there I have a huuuuge request and I'm surely not the only one who needs this.

on the ACM panel, most of the switches have an "ON ELSE OFF" option. I would love it if the following switches could have that option added...

Gun Rate

SW Cool

MSL Prep

Missile mode

at the moment they only have a toggle mode and that's not working with my set up, I have to cycle/push the buttons a second time to change them back to the off/normal/low position. (they are latching illuminated switches, so when the switch is off there is no light and it's out, once I push the switch to the on position it locks there and the light goes on, push the switch again to turn it and the light off and return to the out/off position)

the main reason I ask is that I've made myself an ACM panel, all switches work awesome except for the ones listed above and also surely I'm not the only one who would like these options for the ACM panel? other simpit gamers etc???

hopefully, this is the right location for this post??? move it if needs be

nmc6qt4.jpg

nvx3gVs.jpg

Edited by PSYKOnz

Tomcat, Tomcat über allen

• 2 weeks later...

interesting new development, well not really, I just actually noticed it...

while playing around with this issue I noticed that when turning off the switch (switch out light off) the actual switch button on the ACM panel pops out, the light on the ACM panel doesn't change and the selected mode doesn't change but the actual switch button seems to pop out, as if it was being deselected or turned off, so the in-game ACM button registers I've turned off my real world button just not the in-game one

Tomcat, Tomcat über allen

• 2 weeks later...

To be fair IronMike. I think it would be a safe bet to go ahead and get all of the switches, buttons, knobs, and sliders thrown in at some point. I would love to see the Wing sweep O/R on an axis. Just sayin.... lol Keep up the amazing work though. The Cat is my favorite aircraft of all time, and you guys have done a beautiful job bringing her to life.

Why is the rum always gone!?!?!?!