Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

Look behind the head of the pilot

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Однажды у Высоцкого западные журналисты спросили о его отношении к власти в СССР, он ответил: «У меня есть претензии к властям моей страны, но решать их я буду не с вами…»

Wow, the A-10 wings

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 2 weeks later...

Move the Viggen to the NATO side, please.

There is NO logic in a Swedish weapon system being on the dark side. Sweden has been at war with Russia, on and off, for over a millennia. Close to every country on this planet have been allied to the Soviet Union or Russi at at least one point through history. Even the US was allied with the Communists during WW2. Sweden has not. Never! For example - The only break in the famous Swedish historical neutrality took place when Sweden sided with Finland during the Finnish Winter War, being attacked by The Soviet Union during WW2. Move ANY aircraft to the dark side, but not the Swedish ones. Move American planes to the dark side, but not Swedish ones. Please!

I realize people outside Sweden don't know the deep aversion Sweden and swedes feel about Russia after having fought the big slavic nation for over a thousand years. There is simply no chance in hell Sweden would side with Russia in any way shape or form.

Edited by Tretton

Move the Viggen to the NATO side, please.

There is NO logic in a Swedish weapon system being on the dark side. Sweden has been at war with Russia, on and off, for over a millennia. Close to every country on this planet have been allied to the Soviet Union or Russi at at least one point through history. Even the US was allied with the Communists during WW2. Sweden has not. Never! For example - The only break in the famous Swedish historical neutrality took place when Sweden sided with Finland during the Finnish Winter War, being attacked by The Soviet Union during WW2. Move ANY aircraft to the dark side, but not the Swedish ones. Move American planes to the dark side, but not Swedish ones. Please!

I realize people outside Sweden don't know the deep aversion Sweden and swedes feel about Russia after having fought the big slavic nation for over a thousand years. There is simply no chance in hell Sweden would side with Russia in any way shape or form.

Its about balance,nothing else, to have some more full modules in red side. By your logic the mirage shouldn't be there too, it would leave the red side too scarce of full modules.

Nah, I’m not saying we can’t move aircraft to the other team. I’m saying the Viggen should be the last aircraft to be moved, not the second one after the french Mirage. I get some people think Sweden, being a neutral country and not in NATO means Sweden is less anti-[the other team] than for example Brittain, Israel or Japan. Hence my history lesson to explain why Sweden is probably the most anti-[the eastern block] country there is. (Except maybe Finland and Poland)

Some dudes got offended and reported my last post to ED.

I got accused of ”appealing nationalism” [sic] and being offensive when I referred to the opponents team as ”The dark side”. ...in a game where we actually pretend to kill eachother, THAT is offensive?

But sure, I get it ofc. The alternative is to move the AV-8 Harrier and that’s a US aircraft and that would split the US aircraft betwene the teams. Better to move the Viggen.

BUT I STILL DON’t LIKE IT!

I want to play the blue team with high fidelity models and I want to play the Viggen. That’s my biggest problem. Guess I have to take my Viggen to the Cold War server... :-(

Edited by Tretton

Play on PG - the viggens are on the blue team :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Nah, I’m not saying we can’t move aircraft to the other team. I’m saying the Viggen should be the last aircraft to be moved, not the second one after the french Mirage. I get some people think Sweden, being a neutral country and not in NATO means Sweden is less anti-[the other team] than for example Brittain, Israel or Japan. Hence my history lesson to explain why Sweden is probably the most anti-[the eastern block] country there is. (Except maybe Finland and Poland)

Some dudes got offended and reported my last post to ED.

I got accused of ”appealing nationalism” [sic] and being offensive when I referred to the opponents team as ”The dark side”. ...in a game where we actually pretend to kill eachother, THAT is offensive?

But sure, I get it ofc. The alternative is to move the AV-8 Harrier and that’s a US aircraft and that would split the US aircraft betwene the teams. Better to move the Viggen.

BUT I STILL DON’t LIKE IT!

I want to play the blue team with high fidelity models and I want to play the Viggen. That’s my biggest problem. Guess I have to take my Viggen to the Cold War server... :-(

Maybe you are too dramatic. You are just choosing a plane slot at airbase in a game.

You are not choosing red/blue or country. (that is the side effect - pun intended) :joystick:

.. fought somebody for 1000 years.... chill man :D

Afaik no ground fights in cities yet, we would first have to test how much lag that would cause (server performance).

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Gadget updated

Added new logistics & transport information:

1. Individual stats page now includes 2 new statistics -

Logistics - Logistics runs of Fuel / Repair.

Transports - Transport runs of troops or unit deployments.

2. New Logistics & Transports table - information about all the logistics and transport events. Including which Blue Flag map/era, transport action, time, and even location of the transport.

Live map & statistics (Gadget) - http://gadget.buddyspike.net

unknown.png

unknown.png

More to come!

Hop-narai-nai.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Однажды у Высоцкого западные журналисты спросили о его отношении к власти в СССР, он ответил: «У меня есть претензии к властям моей страны, но решать их я буду не с вами…»

Yeah, Latitude Longitude is tricky... Awesome job still xcom!

Is there a server-wide list aswell, to sort by amount of transport-actions? (To see most active helicopter pilots)

Nvm, working fine in Firefox Nightly, should go to Beta and release soon.

In new stats ejection, or belly landing in the field still counts as death?

Ask on their Discord, it's way more likely they will reply there.

Also, gadget pilot stats page working now in Firefox Beta aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just started playing BF the last week or so. Can someone explain how mortars work when inserted by helo? I know the FAQ stuff says they need to be line of sight, so last night I was able to put a team in within 1.5 miles of an enemy FARP on an elevated position. I could see the enemy vehicles clearly from where I landed (all the AAA was shooting at me haha) but when I inserted the mortars they didn’t start firing. Do I need to take off? Is there something else I am missing? Thanks.

Multiplayer as Variable

Asus Z97-A - I7 4790K - 32 GB HyperX - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti - Corsair 750i PSU

TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFDs - CH Pedals - TrackIR 5 - Samsung RU8000 55”

Unfortunately I can`t reach the Server. It is not shown in the DCS-Multiplayerlist and when I try to connect via IP it says "Server is offline". But on the website I can see that there are lots of plyaers. What is the solution of that problem ?

And I can`t find the pilots statistic overview like it is shown above. If I click on my name in the players list nothing happens. Anybody know why?

Thx for your help.

Ich benutze keine Signa...dingens..gedöns...

Unfortunately I can`t reach the Server. It is not shown in the DCS-Multiplayerlist and when I try to connect via IP it says "Server is offline". But on the website I can see that there are lots of plyaers. What is the solution of that problem ?

And I can`t find the pilots statistic overview like it is shown above. If I click on my name in the players list nothing happens. Anybody know why?

Thx for your help.

BlueFlag runs latest beta. If you are running stable version I don’t think you see the server or can connect.

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk