Spitfire, Removing mirror model?

Grajo

Hi!, Just wondering if there is any way to remove the mirror model from the airplane. Loving the Spitfire so far, but due to the performance of my computer I usually fly the modules with no mirrors.

Would be great if the model could be hidden by the menu checkbox like in the Mi-8 for example.

Is there any way to do this right now?

Thanks!

As Aileron says, you can disable the mirror and there are at least two options avaliable:

1) Set a specific enable/disable mirrors control button: For the Spitfire you'll find a control in the Spitfire control settings called "Toggle Mirrors", under the category "View Cockpit". Mine is set to 'left control + M', this may be the default setting or something I've changed so best check for yourself.

2) General game setting for mirrors: tick/untick the "Mirrors" checkbox in the games Settings -> Gameplay tab. I assume this option applies to all aircraft. This option seems to set the default spawn in state for the mirror to be enabled/disabled - note that the mirror can still be enabled/disabled by using the "Toggle Mirrors" control (above).

My PC specs: Win10 64 Pro, CPU i7-3820 4.4GHz, 16GB RAM, GPU Nvidia 1070 (8gb vram).

Controls: Microsoft FFB2, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Pedals, TrackIR5.
My DCS Youtube Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/No64Bounder