OBS Studio settings for capture?

Anyone using OBS to record your sessions? I got it working to record the screen, any audio coming through the computer, and any audio captured by the mic. However, I am looking for the setting to record only audio from the game and from Discord (or TeamSpeak), and not any other windows sounds that may pop up. Also, I don't want the mic recorded at all times, only when I use PTT with Discord or TS. Any ideas?

Thanks.

My DCS Missions: Band of Buds series | The End of the T-55 Era | Normandy PvP | Host of the Formation Flight Challenge server

Supercarrier Reference Kneeboards

IRL: Private Pilot, UAS Test Pilot, Aircraft Designer, and... eh hem... DCS Enthusiast

Anyone using OBS to record your sessions? I got it working to record the screen, any audio coming through the computer, and any audio captured by the mic. However, I am looking for the setting to record only audio from the game and from Discord (or TeamSpeak), and not any other windows sounds that may pop up. Also, I don't want the mic recorded at all times, only when I use PTT with Discord or TS. Any ideas?

Thanks.

You can set up a push to talk/activate for capturing the mic in OBS, but annoyingly you can't use any HOTAS keys as it doesn't recognise the HOTAS. To get around that you can use something like Joy2Key which translates a HOTAS button press into a keyboard button press, and then use that for the PTT.