Why can't I contact the ground crew?

Shadoware

I started the M2000C instant action and I chose Take off option.

After some flight I landed the Mirrage in the same airfield but the option to contact ground crew is always grayed out in the mouse menu..

I tryed to park the plane in different places but it didnt work.

What am I doing wrong?

Sounds like you need to tune your radio to the airbase.

Or going into your settings and turn on easy radio:)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

You must also set the Airbase to be on Your side (Red or Blue)

Click on the Airbase in the mission builder and info about it will be shown on the right side of the map. Select what side it belongs to.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

Because this module is bugged as hell!

To fill the external tanks, remove them, set fuel to 100%, ask for rearm/refuel, when it is done reopen the menu and add the fuel tank again.

??? I just refueled with tanks yesterday in MP and had no issues.

Adding tanks simply expands the 7600 lbs limit to 11xxx lbs or so. Set the slider for the amount of fuel you wish and play tetris until fueling is complete.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

• 2 weeks later...

So, after some paying attention to this, the minimum to you have to do to talk with the crew chief is:

1. Battery On.

2. UFC On.

3. Either Radio Volume on the UFC On (channel/frequency settings are inconsequential).

Now you can talk to the crew chief.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Because this module is bugged as hell!

To fill the external tanks, remove them, set fuel to 100%, ask for rearm/refuel, when it is done reopen the menu and add the fuel tank again.

This happens in most modules, definitely does it in the hornet, and the F14 as well