ATTENTION: All Virtual Squadrons! Open Podcast Invitation!

Dojo

Hello Virtual Squadrons of the DCS World! For an upcoming episode of the 476th Podcast, I'd like to invite the heads of a couple virtual squadrons to join me for an open conversation about your squadron.

Reply here (one reply per organization please) and let us know if you'd like to participate, with the type of squadron you represent. (feel free to post a link to your website if you like so we can check you out!)

Note: WW2 squadrons, not for you just yet! Please don't be offended, I'm going to do an episode dedicated to you guys soon, and I want it to be focused on your craft, so I'm keeping you separate intentionally for now.

Thanks for your consideration, I'm really excited to get to know you and share with the DCS community what makes you interesting.

We'll do this type of episode more than once, so If I don't select you, don't worry, we plan on doing this podcast for quite a while.

Edited by Dojo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks X-Man! Will do.

For everyone else, I'd prefer if you replied here as opposed to PMs! If you're too shy to post your squadron in this thread, are you going to be any more comfortable talking about it on air?

Edited by Dojo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello Dojo,

I can participate as a representative of the Black Tails. Small sized, Europe and US based squadron that has just recently started with DCS series after 7 years of IL-2. We're not a very strict squadron when it comes to individual's flying skills, but we are strict when it comes to etiquette and griefers.

We do not have a site, per say, but we do upload vids of our flights, with comms, every once in a while.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SloMamba

Best regards.

• 3 weeks later...