Praise the designer :)

Hi Baltic

I just feel like reaching out to tell you how wonderful your work on this campaign is. I'm only into mission 4, but it is really amazing.

I saw elsewhere that producing the voiceovers is a bigger and bigger task in this kind of campaign - my feedback is that you could easily reduce voiceovers by 50% and still retain the ambience. Sometimes 'perfect' is 'good enough's' worst enemy as the saying goes.

We are, after all, playing a flightsim, not watching a movie :)

best regards from Denmark

Thank you for the kind words, Sir! Hope you will enjoy the rest & write some feedback when you finish it.

As for VOs I know it would be easier - I just felt there were so many interesting stories to tell, it just came out like this with the VOs. I’ve checked with a few people flying and they all said during the longer legs of flight to the mission area / coming back pilots would chat and joke to kill the boredom or reduce stress :)

Thanks again!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Baltic, I support the VOs 100% as they indeed add a unique touch to the missions. The trivia stuff is quite interesting and theres a lot of fun stuff (especially involving Max and a certain ATIS lady). It makes DCS feel like something beyond a cold heartless simulator. Awesome piece of art from all actors involved and Baltic too. I have to confess when Im flying IRL, albeit in something a bit slower than a Mirage, I do add a bit of a french accent on some calls now :megalol:

Baltic, I support the VOs 100% as they indeed add a unique touch to the missions. The trivia stuff is quite interesting and theres a lot of fun stuff (especially involving Max and a certain ATIS lady). It makes DCS feel like something beyond a cold heartless simulator. Awesome piece of art from all actors involved and Baltic too. I have to confess when Im flying IRL, albeit in something a bit slower than a Mirage, I do add a bit of a french accent on some calls now :megalol:

+1 :thumbup: glad to hear that! Please let me know what you think after you finish it (and use the poll in the feedback thread to note your results of the last mission - mind you only this mission, and not the campaign as a whole - the results are based on your reply to one of the questions asked by a wingman, won't spoil more).

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png