Official Eagle Dynamics Wiki

Flying legends and P-51 Section added to the Wiki

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

• 8 months later...

Reorganized a little the whole thing. So I merged the DCS World related stuff into one page from where it roots to respective modules, including Nevada Map.

The Lock on titles (up to FC2) are merged with DCS Standalone products in one category onto the main page to seperate them from the World stuff. Though the whole thing now provides a better overview about the previous, current and yet to be released products. I also added the third party dev Teams as new pages

Edited by MemphisBelle

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

I really need to get around to adding mission editor stuff to the wiki.

Let me help you

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Added : http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Mission_Editor:_Trigger_Basics

Will edit it to be more thorough, but that covers the most important bits I keep seeing people ask about.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

is it linked from of the front page to be found?

EDIT: I´ve noticed the Mission Editor section. I think you´ve created that...nice and good stuff.

reduced the wight of the main div box. That makes each box a little smaller.

Edited by MemphisBelle

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Святой from the ED Team has released the DCS: World Scripting Engine view this thread to know more. To make it short. This is a huge possibility for Mission maker...the only thing you need is...to be a programmer...lol...sorry, I couldn´t resist :D

I´ve added the Wiki Link to the Mission Editing and Scripting section in the Wiki

to find it follow this path: ED Wiki > main page > Block Technical Office and Editing follow the DCS Mission Editor (ME) link > Advanced Scripting/Editing block. Or simply follow this link

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

• 1 month later...

expanded the DCS World page with the Flaming Cliffs 3 module. It is linked already and information is linked already as well, so if someone can refer to some Joystick profiles, Missions and what not...you´ve got place to share that with the rest of the community now.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

• 5 months later...

Today I finally made it happen to change the face of the Frontpage as I have long planed. Now there´s no need to scroll while you are on the main page of the Wiki. The removed Troubleshooting links are all restored in the Headline of the Troubleshooting Headline.

There´s also a newly created Troubleshooting Collection n ow available, which can be expanded imho as it´s quite limited.

• Like 1

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

I´ve added a bunch of new helpful Tutorial Videos that I either found or which have been gathered at another Place. ---> Link

Important:

To help me filling up the Tutorial Collection, it might be helpful if you send me links via PM of resources like Videos and / or PDF´s or other stuff like that, that you´ve found or created.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

some new updates on the Main page and the DCS root page occured today

Main page

• I removed the Technical corner and Editing section and moved it into the newly merged Web ressources category.
  • The former Official web pages section was merged with the Community portal.
  • The Chat link was removed as it was a dead link. If it is not dead but my Browser srewed up or somethings, so sorry...provide the link again to me :)
  • The third party developer section became an own Category and was moved to the right side of the table.

New third party modules will be linked on the DCS World rootpage as soon as have been released (as I did for the Huey). I am not sure whether to keep the individual links to the products or to make an own whole page for this.

DCS World root page

• The Patch version Number has been moved to the top of the page, right under the initial describtion.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Eagle Dynamics Facebook broken link.

fixed,

thanks for reporting

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

I´ve added the "Social Network Group" Section within the Community Portal of the ED Wiki. This new section is supposed to list all the groups located on Facebook, steam and what not. If I add those by my self and someone dont want his group to be listed there, so just let me know and I´ll remove it again.

You also can contact me if you specificly want me to add your group there.

Edited by MemphisBelle

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

I want to create a special corner for Multimonitor setup and stuff. This one can be found here. So all pages that are to be found will be merged with that new one as well as the content.

If you have further information that can be considered valueble to be represented in the wiki, please let me know and send me ressources or put them in the wiki on your own...as you wish.

The new place can be found here: http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Multimonitor_setup

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

• 2 weeks later...

Some of you guys might have noticed that the wiki is about to get flooded by spams.

I just want to let you know that the wiki administration is already aware about this (hopefully) and will care about this. At this time, regular edits are only hard to track as they are covered by new spams quite fast. We keep you posted as soon as a solution has been determined.

If someone knows tools to automatically deleted those bots and or other solutions to avoid Spam in general, is very welcome to join me and keep the wiki clean of spams

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Hope you don't mind, but I think the Mission editor wiki link oughta be on the main page so I moved it there.

It's a wiki, so no worries. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Hope you don't mind, but I think the Mission editor wiki link oughta be on the main page so I moved it there.

It's a wiki, so no worries. :)

:)

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

I have just been informed by EB that the Wiki has been locked for editing and thus creating new pages and editing pages in general are no possible anymore (well...at least for the moment). This is to stop the currently occurring spam bot flood.

The whole page might get some changes in the near future. As soon as no further information are available we yet have to wait and use the Forum for specific information.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

• 1 month later...

So what is the status of giving editing access back?

Can users be white-listed to post on the wiki at least?

I'll look into it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 2 weeks later...

Any word on this?

Also can scripts get their own sticky thread in the mission editor section just like missions do? I was hoping to add some stuff to the wiki for it, but that isn't currently an option.

• 4 months later...

http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/DCS_A-10C_Guides,_Tutorials_and_Reference_Documents

The following links are broken in the above wiki section:

DCS A-10C Normal Checklist & Quick Reference Handbook - PDF Check List collection by Lobo

Correct link here: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/172905/

I was going to fix the link myself but it appears that is not currently possible.

Also broken are these:

DCS:A-10C Cockpit Familiarization Flash Trainer

A-10C Normal & Emergency Operations paulrkiii(Snoopy) 24th VFS checklist].

Lobo's DCS A-10C Normal Checklist & Quick Reference Handbook current version 8D available here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/172905/

I don't even look at the wiki anymore. It has been uneditable for too long.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: