2.5 official release-WHEN already????????

vracan

I do not want to download 2.5 open beta and then have a whole new download and whole new copy in my HD(I have limited HD space) when 2.5 officially is released, so anyone know when 2.5 official release happens(or is it going to be like 2.2 open alpha which never got released)??

• Like 1

• ED Team

ED are optimising 2.5 and fixing some issues related to a memory problem.

Until those issue's are fixed they can not give a date for moving to release version.

For now the beta is the best option for trying 2.5

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

*pins a medal on BigNewY for patience above and beyond the call of duty

Gen_Rose1.jpg

*pins Medal of Honor for defending the BetaBastogne 2.5 crossroads against the onslaught of divisions of impatient simmers

P12.jpg

I see you guys only have 10 pieces of flare....

Proceeds to pin pieces of tin... you get a medal and you get a medal:megalol:

Soldiersmedals4starving.jpg.9a198836de92ba834fd14c6b96dca347.jpg

Rift CV1: i-7 8700 RTX 2070 16GB 3200mhz win10. M.2 128gb GB Z390 Aurous Master. warthog stick on Gunfighter Base

You wont have to download it again. When it is released- use command and have the BETA update to become RELEASE. Then you will only have one install.

What do yo mean " use command" to have the beta become release?

Edited by vracan

I find it funny how many people are mad about the release version being available too soon and with bugs, but then they complain that they don’t want to wait- or download the the beta. It’s the same thing every update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe it's becuase they are 2 different people with different opinions?!

• Like 1

How about wait until they're ready. Seriously. It's a beta, i.e. not ready for wider consumption. That is why it exists. If you don't want to download the beta, then sit down and wait, preferably quietly.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

• ED Team

Lets not be too harsh, many are excited for 2.5 to hit release and are not keen on using beta.

But at this point we will have to be patient for ED to resolve the issues we have all found during the beta so far.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2