Thustmaster Warthog 3" Extension

Deezle

SOLD

I machined this years ago and used it for a long time, but since I've transitioned to a VKB stick, I no longer need it. Includes the modified ps2 cable needed.

Buyer assumes all risk with the added forces on their WH gimbal from the extension. DO NOT over-tighten!

$30 shipped, US only. Buyer covers paypal fee.

TOujCEW.jpg

Edited by Deezle

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

• 2 months later...

Bump.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

• 1 month later...

No one in the US want's an inexpensive TMWH extension?

Bump..

There is a time I might have jumped on this, but I already have an extension that was made exactly the length I needed... but now I have an MCG Pro. Now if you had an MCG Pro extension that was straight instead of the stock curved one and it was the length I want/need, then I would go for that! Good luck on selling this. I guarantee if the right person sees this, it will be gone. Just a matter of exposure.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...