Can anyone explain why my JTAC setup isn't working?

BritTorrent

Hi all,

Can somebody please have a look at the attached mission, and explain why the JTAC isn't working correctly.

As far as I can see, it's all setup correctly. I can make contact with the JTAC, he gives me a 9-line, and then asks me to 'Advise when ready to copy remarks'

When I respond with 'Ready to copy remarks' , nothing happens. At all. He just doesn't respond. I've double, and triple checked that I'm using the correct frequency and that I'm using the correct radio PTT. I can say other things to him, like 'Unable to comply' or 'Check-out' .

At first I thought maybe it's because I've asked the JTAC to mark targets for me. So I set no-mark, and the JTAC gave me a type-3 9-line but even then it still won't get past the 'Copy remarks' part of the process.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a bug?

JTAC frequency is 63.00FM if you want to test the mission. It's on the Persian Gulf map.

A-10 CAS 3.miz

Edited by BritTorrent

There was definitely a JTAC bug that manifested itself exactly like you describe. I was sure it was fixed at some point, but right now it seems to be back again. :(

Can you get the JTAC working okay in any others missions or campaigns? If not, it's not your fault.

(Didn't look at the mission yet)