U.F.O.

Xilon_x

& presumably this is all happening over a flat earth ?

Edit - nm

Really Weta, and I take it you're going to try enlighten us on the real purpose of the Black Knight...there is an awful lot of evidence that I mentioned above. lol there is no flat Earth mentioned either, is that your Wiccan idea? How's your Bit coin doing?:lol:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really Weta, and I take it you're going to try enlighten us on the real purpose of the Black Knight...there is an awful lot of evidence that I mentioned above. lol there is no flat Earth mentioned either, is that your Wiccan idea? How's your Bit coin doing?:lol:

the black knigh is nothing else than one of the many spatial waste that orbits our planet and has been denied for a long time is not true.

SPACE DEBRIS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdGtTRD0XOUSk6YkCF1brEyL4HCllJPVSWo1V4pC9GK-bZ-iZW

Actually, cryptocurrencies are doing quite well right now, roughly doubling in value over the last few months.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Actually, cryptocurrencies are doing quite well right now, roughly doubling in value over the last few months.

If it is doing well then that is fake news fore it is not doing well lol. Not well at all in fact, the Police will love going through it.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

This videao have good resolution whois that? who is that?

That would be Mellissa347 from Heaven, there is some really good video of this Spaceship on the Internet hovering above places.

Mars, Mellissa347 gets around, and there's three other Spaceships with Mellissa347, could be Wraiths.:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

If it is doing well then that is fake news fore it is not doing well lol. Not well at all in fact, the Police will love going through it.:thumbup:

.... I get some people aren't supporters, but that's pretty straight up nonsense. But I'm glad to have you here to tell me the upward trending values in my accounts are figments of my imagination.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

I if the radar was picking up false targets how exactly were the F18s directed to the correct location on multiple occasions?

& in the cluster of Kaikoura incidents that I linked before, on one occasion the commercial pilots and a news crew flying to interview previous observers filmed it flying alongside at the same time as Wellington air traffic control tracked it, and on a later occasion WLG ATC again tracked them and called Skyhawk's out specifically to intercept them while half a city watched

Cheers.

.... I get some people aren't supporters, but that's pretty straight up nonsense. But I'm glad to have you here to tell me the upward trending values in my accounts are figments of my imagination.

The Police and Law Enforcement Agencies are downloading videos associated with the spending of Bit-coin...You might get a visit lol.:megalol:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

& in the cluster of Kaikoura incidents that I linked before, on one occasion the commercial pilots and a news crew flying to interview previous observers filmed it flying alongside at the same time as Wellington air traffic control tracked it, and on a later occasion WLG ATC again tracked them and called Skyhawk's out specifically to intercept them while half a city watched

That was an interesting case you linked. It reminds me of a famous case over Alaska in the 80s with Japan airline. Radar data recordings, Cockpit and Air traffic audio recordings and a full FAA investigation. As the Crew would report the position, ATC would confirm on radar. A walnut shaped craft the size of 2 aircraft carriers.

wiki,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_flight_1628_incident

And a good docu piece,

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24qyx6

And Former head of FAA accident and investigation John Callahan testimony.

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

The Police and Law Enforcement Agencies are downloading videos associated with the spending of Bit-coin...You might get a visit lol.:megalol:

Yeah, uh huh, cryptos are legal and relatively safe from any sort of law enforcement no matter what you purchase. I am not a crypto fan but nobody is going to get arrested for owning/using them.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Well, unless of course you happen to buy highly illegal stuff with them. Or happen to have yours from an infamous Japanese bank hack. In those cases, yes, there might be a problem.

But who knows, maybe the law enforcement from heaven seizes bitcoins to pay for a new Titanium plasma disruptor cannon on their geostationary vegetable-shaped, angel-powered spacecraft.

but we speak more precisely of U.F.O. what model of ufo and more do humans see in the earthly skies?

the ufo in triangular shape

the disk-shaped UFO

the ufo incandescence of yellow or red color.

cigar-shaped UFO.

or ufo NAZISTA.

or the famous ufo well known in the photos of Eduard Albert Meier.

Well, unless of course you happen to buy highly illegal stuff with them. Or happen to have yours from an infamous Japanese bank hack. In those cases, yes, there might be a problem.

True. I suspect that I own investments that probably include cryptos. I have a lot of money in various investment funds and I suspect that if I dig deep enough there is some crypto in there somewhere. I am still not worried since I have not been contacted by the police or the IRS. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

But who knows, maybe the law enforcement from heaven seizes bitcoins to pay for a new Titanium plasma disruptor cannon on their geostationary vegetable-shaped, angel-powered spacecraft.

Manufacturing processes are free in Heaven, there is no cost. A person could build a SpaceShip bigger than the Universe and all it costs is time. No such thing as a Titanium plasma disruptor cannon or geostationary vegetable-shaped angel powered spacecraft. There are SpaceShips and Aerospacecraft not Spacecraft.

Manufacturing is done through the Holy Spirit who has banks wormhole rod that can be influenced to produce bonded particles in the form of panels that fit together. HS is Living Artificial Intelligence, you can see some of his influences in the solar system which involve holographic projection wormholing particles of light in front of the eyes. This includes the following:

Earths orbit around the sun

Comet Tails

Galaxies movement

Red spot on Jupiter

Bands of colour on Saturn

Saturn's hexagonal poles(you cannot tell me an explosion created that lol.)

Solar flares

Sunspots

You can turn each projection on or off via a prayer which requests that the individual no longer sees them. Or someone can make them flicker.eg comets tail

So a prayer to God, Mary, Jesus and the Holy Spirit connects via wormhole telepathy to the Holy Spirit who then forwards the prayer to the Control Room where God, Mary, Jesus and HS work. Unusual yes in me mentioning this an example of the connection via wormhole telepathy to HS is 11:11 on the clock. Such events are triggered by the Holy Spirits representative which produces the brain pattern modulation signal in the brain for people to look at the clock at 11:11AM or PM although primarily PM NZDT. So we are discussing technology and how it works not religion as such although I could explain some events in the bible and what technology was involved in order for it to be achieved.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Here is one that got a bunch of people worked up at the beginning of the year, filmed in Utah.

CGI? Bug? You decide.

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Most entertaining thread EVER! :D

kraken.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."