Missions of the Week Questions

Chops

Or just cue all units to activate at a time instead of mission start.

Im sure if a red flag campaign is made for the Hornet it will be somewhat like the A-10c red flag campaign with a mix of cold and hot starts. (fingers crossed)

Edit: For red flag mission we really need an option to turn down the "ambient" chatter. When I arrived at the AO it felt like I went blind (or crazy). Too many voices make it stop! If this is normal sensory overload for a pilot on red flag I will retract this.

I agree, make the chatter one of the radio channels so you can mute it or change to other freq to avoid the continuous sounds.

it reminds me of white noise torture

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

I would have a question regarding the SA page in this mission. I have seen on Spudknocker's tutorial video that you get a lots of info about the other flights as you start it immediately (type, etc). In this mission I see only unknown planes and then I can manually interrogate them and then the yellow squares changes to the green friendly arc but still no aircraft type or anything. So it works but not as it should....probably I do something wrong:).

In the mission does it have to be activated to turn on the Link 16 for all friendly planes? That's what I was thinking why it "doesn't work".

I also don't see my wingman....what do I wrong?

I love the radio chatter:).

Thanks for the help.

• 1 month later...

Where do I find?

I have not had any success with the HARM mission that Wags posted last week - (Caucasus F/A-18C AGM-88C HARM)

What is the best way to approach this mission? Has anyone done a video tutorial for this particular mission?

Also, any references on how to evade SAM's would be appreciated as well.

I found that Chuck's F/A-18C Guide, contains the RWR codes that show up on the EW display and/or HUD, which helps a bit in identifying some of the threats.

Hey there Chops, excuse my naivety but where would I find that HARM mission your talking about?

Regards G :doh:

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉