Mig-21 Bis Training missions

scotth6

I just started flying the Mig-21 again on my new PC, and in VR - WOW!

What an awesome module. I can't wait to learn all the ins and outs properly and spend a lot of time in this jet.

I am having a small issue with some of the training missions, in particular the radar and AA training missions. It's very minor, but things just don't seem to be lining up, literally. I have no control over the jet, so I assume the "computer" is flying the jet so I can concentrate on the radar and AA functions, but in each AA mission I can not get a radar lock and most of the time the enemy drone is not in line with me, so I will not get a lock. As I have no control there is nothing I can do to correct this.

Has anyone else had these issues, or am I just doing something wrong?

Cheers,

HI,

Thanks for the quick reply. I just went through a couple of instant missions and then went back to the training, and it is exactly as you said. I was asked to engage the SAU recovery switch at the start of those training missions, and I didn't know what that was, so I just assumed that the computer (as in the mission script) had control of my aircraft. I just had to assign a control for "SAU on/off" and I was able to disengage it and manoeuvre and continue with the missions. I also had no control for missile release, so had to assign that too.

I'm figuring the Mig-21 out....slowly.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,