So which textures you like better?

some1

I love the new cockpits a lot.

Global illumination on and some light conditions and they are just amazing.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Cockpit looks amazing now, higher resolution textures and PBR. Also externally the 3D model seems to use PBR now? Looks really good.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Cockpit looks amazing now, higher resolution textures and PBR.

Textures are exactly the same resolution as they were before. These are mostly the old textures, but with shadows removed and some extra dirt added (for better or worse). Because of that they have more contrast and with added PBR they appear "sharper".

For me the new textures look better in some places, worse in other, so the overall result is about equal. That's fine, it's a free update to some old modules so did not expect miracles.

At least the German planes that is, the new P-51 is a rustbucket, looks like it sat in the sun for 50 years. :disgust:

Edited by some1

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

I love the cockpit but there's just one problem and that's the left hand canopy frame.

It looks terrible but I think it's just an unfortunate consequence of the new PBR technique rather than a mistake.

This is what it looks like for most of the time we see it....

U9nkcOJ.jpg

It looks terribly pixelated. But if you see the same area in shadow....

PSPbn3O.jpg

...it doesn't look too bad. Don't know if it can be 'fixed' or not.

This was previous version....

jymbqHa.png

Much better looking but old technology.

Everything is still in Beta though so....

Edited by Lixma 06

Why doesnt the convex Revi lens have the same reflections as the P-51 and Spit gunsight? Or do you guys have these reflections?

Cougar, CH and Saitek PnP hall sensor kits + shift registers: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220916

Shapeways store for DIY flight simming equipment and repair: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/rel4y-diy-joystick-flight-simming