** AJS-37 Spring Sale + Shirt Sale!! **

Cobra847

Cobra847 - just looking I received an email on June 11th that it has shipped, its now July 17th.

I go to your website and says I can track it (you can't) so can you provide me with the tracking details. - Thanks

Greetings Heatblur team!

I am inquiring about order #2170 to Nevada, USA. The order was placed on the 23rd of April. My order summary page still states "We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status."

Any idea when orders to the USA will ship?

Can we get an answer or update here? I don't think its too much to ask for.

I'm getting to the point, the summer is nearly over for me and I'm just going to ask for a refund.

Hey F900X - have you e-mailed us?

There is no tracking number in the interface because we ship stuff via snailmail and those are not trackable.

That said, this time, the packages crossing the atlantic is taking way longer than they should (and usually have). We have no idea why this is happening, but we'll not be offering this shipiment method again in the future for overseas customers.

Please get in touch for a refund!

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

I didn't think I needed to email since this thread is active on the issues, I get things shipped from Europe all the time and usually via normal mail which takes 2-3 weeks max.

In 10 days it will be 2 months since you shipped, hopefully the t-shirt comes it in the next 2 weeks if not something is clearly wrong.

I didn't think I needed to email since this thread is active on the issues, I get things shipped from Europe all the time and usually via normal mail which takes 2-3 weeks max.

In 10 days it will be 2 months since you shipped, hopefully the t-shirt comes it in the next 2 weeks if not something is clearly wrong.

We agree! And we're following up with the local Post to see what is up.

We used this same shipping method for every other batch previously - without major issues. Very disappointing and has a detrimental impact on our business.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Hi Cobra,

I will be e-mailing right now as well. I am sorry to be rude in following up with this, but it's been 2 months, I haven't heard from the shirt yet, and that is a bit frustrating as I love Heatblur/the Viggen and wanted to rock some gear to support you guys and also rock one of my favorite planes on my chest.

Thanks for all you guys do!

Morod

EDIT: Nevermind, you guys beat me to it... just saw my Gmail. You guys freaking rock hard, as always!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So since I have not heard/seen anything on this since the F-14 went into pre order. Are those of us that had an order delay on the T-shirts still going to receive an F-14 key?

Same question here. I recently replied to the email I received at the time but haven't had a response yet.