** AJS-37 Spring Sale + Shirt Sale!! **

Cobra847

So, how do the T-Shirts fit? I am tall (1,85 m) and average built guy. Normally i wear size M. Can I expect that this should fit me, or do your shirts deviate a bit in any direction?

Edit: Oh and in case of not fitting, how is the return managed?

+1 :) I love the Viggen and the shirt looks cool, but a size guide would be very helpful. Or at least some "testimonials" :D.

Hi, I am not seeing the sale price in the cart, is the sale over?

Thanks,

Vince

From the first post in this thread :smilewink:

...Spring Thunder!

Today we’re kicking off our spring sale for the AJS-37, and upon popular request, we’ve (again!) brought back our limited edition AJS-37 pre-order shirt!

Sales will last for a week until midnight CET on Sunday the 29th of April...

So you are to late to the party :cry:

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today we found out that some packages got delayed due to our local post office misplacing one of the batched boxes.

If you are worried about your package or unhappy about the long shipping time, please get in touch!

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Today is the day when I wanted to ask about the t-shirt (yes, I'm s little bit inpatient ;) ). Can you tell me, which postal service are going to use (Polish Post, DPD, DHL etc.) to send it to PL?

Today we found out that some packages got delayed due to our local post office misplacing one of the batched boxes.

If you are worried about your package or unhappy about the long shipping time, please get in touch!

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Oh, PostMord strikes again? :huh:

I would be surprised if they have not arrived in Poland yet. Please e-mail me ASAP if you've not received yours!

Including us USA folks? If so, I will email you ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be surprised if they have not arrived in Poland yet. Please e-mail me ASAP if you've not received yours!

I sent the e-mail to you on Monday. Since then, no package was received. I also checked on the local post office whether or not there is any waiting for me. Did you have time to look on my case (I suppose that the issue with the crashes of the game was more important)?

I sent the e-mail to you on Monday. Since then, no package was received. I also checked on the local post office whether or not there is any waiting for me. Did you have time to look on my case (I suppose that the issue with the crashes of the game was more important)?

I'm backlogged - but will reply to you shortly. If it hasn't arrived to you, we'll need to re-ship your package (your proximity means that something has gone awry)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

Including us USA folks? If so, I will email you ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have reports from US folks receiving theirs, but it greatly depends on the area. Unfortunately shipping takes significant amounts of time when not in close proximity to us.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

I'm backlogged - but will reply to you shortly. If it hasn't arrived to you, we'll need to re-ship your package (your proximity means that something has gone awry)

I suppose so and I don't want you feel under the pressure. In the next week I'll be on my holidays, so there is no need to send it ASAP. You can do it at the end of the month, for example.