After the Tomcat?

carss

And A-6 would be awesome, but if it is a post-Vietnam version in my opinion.

I'd like A-6E TRAM or SWIP instead of how it was in 'Nam. It would also work very well with 70s to 90s modules that are getting more and more diverse in DCS.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Guys what's up with the A-6 :) Its not super-sonic and it sweeps it's wings in wrong direction. Even putting this aside, it's biggest problem is that it's name is spelled out differently then "T O R N A D O" :)

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Guys what's up with the A-6 :) Its not super-sonic and it sweeps it's wings in wrong direction. Even putting this aside, it's biggest problem is that it's name is spelled out differently then "T O R N A D O" :)

Personally I'd like the A-6 for two reasons: It's the perfect partner for the f-14 when setting up large scale multi-unit missions, and with the detailed carrier module coming up I want as many carrier capable aircraft as possible.

Personally I'd like the A-6 for two reasons: It's the perfect partner for the f-14 when setting up large scale multi-unit missions, and with the detailed carrier module coming up I want as many carrier capable aircraft as possible.

So, C-2 Greyhound anyone?

On a more serious note, on its own merits, I'd prefer a Tornado over the A-6E by far (a consequence of playing DI's sim a lot), but I have to agree that it would be nicer to have the A-6E (and A-7E) simulated along with the Tomcat as soon as possible with the carriers and crews and what not.

There is the Hornet, but it kind of sticks out with being overly digital and its multi-role capabilities. The A-6E being defenseless makes for a better mix with the Tomcat.

Edited by Dudikoff

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

And A-6 would be awesome, but if it is a post-Vietnam version in my opinion.

I'd like A-6E TRAM or SWIP instead of how it was in 'Nam. It would also work very well with 70s to 90s modules that are getting more and more diverse in DCS.

I think it's safe to say that if they were to model the Intruder, then it's almost a foregone conclusion that it would be post Vietnam in order for it to fit in with the era of their F-14(s).

Can't pretend fly as well as you can.

The Tornado is my first wish as I’ve stated before but I will admit I can see the appeal of the A6, and I think it would make a cracking module in DCS. If they do announce the A6 I would definitely buy. I just hope someday someone will get round to the Tornado.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

The Tornado is my first wish as I’ve stated before but I will admit I can see the appeal of the A6, and I think it would make a cracking module in DCS. If they do announce the A6 I would definitely buy. I just hope someday someone will get round to the Tornado.

Absolutely +1

Tornado would be amazing, and I'm certain that HB would do a cracking job. :pilotfly:

if F16C (very strong with aim120) already comming, then

wished list

Mirage 2000-5 for answer F16C

gripen

old version rafale standard F1 préserie 2000 (pesa radar, basic rwr, mica), 2006, standard F2 +bomber (gbl)

old version eurofighter T1/T2

japan jet warbird A5M2,kixx, f4u,F6F,f4f,P40

Edited by jpbordi

if F16C (very strong with aim120) already comming, then

wished list

Mirage 2000-5 for answer F16C

gripen

old version rafale standard F1 préserie 2000 (pesa radar, basic rwr, mica), 2006, standard F2 +bomber (gbl)

You are basically excpecting 4++/5 gen aircraft. I'm sorry to tell you that, but it would be highly illusional to think abything like that could be developped in DCS before at the very least 10 to 15 years. Because, well, you know, they're supposed to be the classified tools of air forces and governments.

You are basically excpecting 4++/5 gen aircraft. I'm sorry to tell you that, but it would be highly illusional to think abything like that could be developped in DCS before at the very least 10 to 15 years. Because, well, you know, they're supposed to be the classified tools of air forces and governments.

I know already that, it is just a whished list, i can dream on it, it can come one day, later or never, but i dont agree, because you have the excellent and famous EF 2000 simulator (1995), old but very good and always a reference like Falcon BFS/allied force, i play some time, graphics is not more up to date but the realism is not so bad.

For the rafale i agree you, technical information is poor and Dassault dont like simulator project because image rights. Airbus - Cassidian is more "friendly", i know people request permission for develop eurofighter model project, but must wait long time before getting positiv answer . I remember also a very old good simulator about tornado.

Edited by jpbordi

Tonka has just been taken off front line in UK. If you do a Tornado simulation then go for a GR4.

If you include Stormshadow (as standoff weapon, that kills targets from GPS coordinates) Brimstone (similar to the Maverick E, self lazed or via JTAC) and full weapons officer simulation,( like the RIO in the Tomcat!), it will be a winner!

Oh, then add terrain following radar...500 knots at 50'....not many SAM's are going to bother you.

But of course it's all wishful thinking on my part!

Cheers.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

GR.1 is just as good y'know. Stand-off weapons are for sissies!

And it can have some features form the GR.1B and IDS incorporated, too

And it has 2 guns

And historically accurate shark mouths, which is what's really important here

And on a practical note there will be a lot more info about the GR.1 declassified right now, whereas a GR.4 is only just coming out of service and modern IDSes are still kicking for the foreseeable future.

Edited by hvymtal

My Logitech Extreme3D Pro "Essentials" Profiles for FC3 and 25T:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/599930/

VERN0UL.png

Thrustmaster T.16000M, TWCS

FC3, F-5E, M2000C, AJS-37, C-101, F-14, NTTR

After the Tomcat, I can die a happy simmer! :)
The F-14B was #1 on my personal wishlist, and will definitely be my "daily driver" from now on, but there are other airplanes that I would like to have in the stable.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can't pretend fly as well as you can.