Missing Texture?

dresoccer4

anyone else notice a missing texture on the left side, the piece of metal that folds down above the carburetor control? the whole thing is a blocky-camo texture which i thought meant the texture was missing/incorrect.

i just updated to new version today. thanks!

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Yea that happened to a few items with the last big update. Run a repair and it should fix it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

so on that note, i thought that an update also did a repair? it always moves my mods into the $backup folder, even when those mods have nothing to do with the actual updated files, so I know each file is being checked. but maybe i'm wron. thats why i was confused why this texture is missing even right after i updated/repaired

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Missing Texture?

I think what’s actually happening is a corrupt file. Like I said this happened recently during a different update. Everyone that had the issue ran the repair and it fixed it.

Just one of those weird things...

I think what’s actually happening is a corrupt file. Like I said this happened recently during a different update. Everyone that had the issue ran the repair and it fixed it.

Just one of those weird things...

cool, ill try another repair. thanks mate