** Viggen Flash Sale! **

Cobra847

Viggen Flash Sale!

SQyYi3Q.jpg

You aren't still sitting on the fence about which is the coolest delta out there, right? ;)

Offer lasts until Monday, 30th of July. Enjoy!

Grab it at the link below:

Thanks for the support,

Heatblur

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

I purchased my Viggen for twice this sale price, back on january 2017, but I dont regret it in the least, as it has been a real pleasure to learn its systems and how to fly in it :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I love flash sales! in marketing 101 they teach that companies do this when they are about to launch a new product and want to squeeze out a few more extra sales of the old product.

Proud student of Swedish language now to understand all those borgy-borg words in the cockpit :smartass:

S!

Edited by ViFF

IAF.ViFF

http://www.preflight.us

Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Website

I bought it at summer sale 50% off and since than I've played this plane exclusively and now I feel it was a steal .

-60%? Bank robbery! :D

FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9 Dora, MiG-15bis , Mig-21bis, AJS-37 Viggen , M-2000C, F-15C, F/A-18C, F-14, Supercarrier, NTTR, Normandy+WW2 assets, Combined Arms, Persian Gulf

AMD Ryzen 2600x , ASUS Rog Strix B450-F, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3000MHz DDR4, MSI RTX 2070 8G, ASUS Xonar DSX, Samsung EVO 970 SSD , PSU - Corsair RM750, Headtracking - EDtracker Pro Wired, 58" Screen, TM Warthog, Windows 10 64bit Home

Great model, have it since day one. In DCS only the mighty F-18C can compare with AJS-37s sounds. Just one of many things that make AJS-37 to stand out from the rest. Im amazed how HB managed get the feeling that the aircraft is stressed under G loads. No other aircraft in DCS manage to do it as well as AJS-37. Othere developers should take note!!!

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Would love to purchase this aircraft and give it a go....but you can blame those guys that released the F-14 Tomcat for dominating all my DCS time!! :thumbup:

Just don't feel I could give it the attention it deserves to learn it properly, but gee that radar display does look tasty...and I do like me some ground pounding...

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]