UH-1 SNOW DESERT Mission

CHPL

i have finished this mission now.

it is very good and professional mission.

not too hard so you don't have to fight like a superman

formation is good, ai is not too fast and unpredictible

it took longer than i expected, i had to watch 2 black mirror episodes on the other screen :D

thanks for sharing this payware campaign level mission.

looking forward to your campaign also

cheers

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

i have finished this mission now.

it is very good and professional mission.

not too hard so you don't have to fight like a superman

formation is good, ai is not too fast and unpredictible

it took longer than i expected, i had to watch 2 black mirror episodes on the other screen :D

thanks for sharing this payware campaign level mission.

looking forward to your campaign also

cheers

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

The distances between the one base and the area of operation are always difficult to decide.

It's too long your Netflix account may be expired bevor reaching the LZ. If it's too short it may be far away from any realism.

:helpsmilie:

So because your opinion is important for further missions, please clarify. 2 episodes of "black mirro"r are too much, fine, or may not enough :smilewink:

Because we have to rescue the crew of WOLF 3 the next single mission is already in planning state. :pilotfly:

Always happy landings ;)

Actually i never complain long flights with huey and mi-8. But as you know we don't have a "save game" option. So if we fail at anywhere during the mission, we will have to play from the start.

Otherwise i can fly my huey forever.

Anyway, i am looking forward to rescue wolf3 and i will get minigun this time. i learnt my lesson ;)

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

watch the track back using time advance and then use the take control option.

saves you having to re fly the entire mission if you mess up.

of course you need the track to work. which isn't always guaranteed

but it is almost a save function.

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

Nice trick. But as you said tracks can go crazy

Youtube

I wonder if I did recognize the voice of a German youtuber who did a lot of video's on elite dangerous...

I am not aware of that but will ask the guys about their elite d... passions :smilewink:

Always happy landings ;)

• 3 weeks later...