DCS Modding Guides

cubanace

This Mod example includes Different Lua types With description of what it does,i hope this helps those that are starting to better understand DCS and how modding works,Good luck.

MOD EXAMPLE INCLUDES..

Entry Lua Description

Main Lua Description

Encyclopedia Example as well.

FM and Engine table example Description.

Weapons Lua Description Is being worked Starting with Missiles and will be followed up by Rockets and Bombs.

Entry Description Example

Entry_Lua_Example.jpg

FM+Engine Lua Description Example.

FmEng_table_description_example..jpg

Main Lua Description Example.

Main_Lua_Example_Description.jpg

Download link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mom9pr9boqbpxlh/MOD%20LUA%20Example%20Descriptions.7z?dl=0

Credits go to all the modders and Admins/3rd parties that with time have helped all of us to better understand DCS.

Best regards: Cubanace.

Edited by cubanace

Thanks .. I downloaded it to take a look, just curious as I dont see myself making an aircraft mod anytime soon :)

Best regards.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

UPDATE

MOD EXAMPLE Update 8/26/2018 9:37 pm

Added Links about simulation research along with other important topics in order to make FM and systems,also a guide about making a clickable cockpit is now included in the links and all this is still WIP.

Myself and Level are working on a clickable cockpit guide and it will get better,we have included a link to get things started for you guys,there are more people also adding things to the guide as we speak and in the past so credit goes to them as well.

"Again Credits go to all other modders and creators of all the links and guides and also to the Programs needed to help us work and better understand a more advance Simulations of systems".

Programs and Tools

Screenshot_1.jpg

Research links

Screenshot_3.jpg

Best Regards:CubanAce.

Download your Example and get to work :D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/up5ic6nqugrc4i2/DCS%20Guides%20to%20Modding%21%21.7z?dl=0

Edited by cubanace

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Cubanace the link no longer works :no_sad:

cppimmo - Developer for Crosstail Studios  :lol::pilotfly::thumbup:

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.6GHz, 12GB 3200MHz, MSI GAMING X GTX1060 6GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB SSD, 124GB SDD, T1600m FCS, TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]