Questions from the Community for Nick Grey - Answers!

NineLine

just want to state this so "maybe" someone official at ED sees this.....

i don't come to DCS for "FC3"

i come to DCS for no-holds-barred, full throated, unadulterated, FULL FIDELITY, realistic flight simulation

"FC4" is the WRONG. DIRECTION.

my fear is.. you model an AWESOME jet in the FC4 world - and y'all clap your hands and say "great! check in the box! move on to the next one!" and we'll never see THAT aircraft as a FULL FIDELITY/Advanced Systems Modeling A10/F18-level sim

i cannot tell you how pissed i'll be if i see an F-16 come out as an FC4 jet

maybe i'm all alone out here and everyone is secretly pining away for the old days of simple flight sims and flying on rails and "this is the best we can do right now"

but i think maybe not

just want to put that out there.....

No you are not alone....

tho the F-16 is probably the only jet I wanna see in FC levels :megalol::lol:

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

i come to DCS for no-holds-barred, full throated, unadulterated, FULL FIDELITY, realistic flight simulation

my fear is.. you model an AWESOME jet in the FC4 world - and y'all clap your hands and say "great! check in the box! move on to the next one!" and we'll never see THAT aircraft as a FULL FIDELITY/Advanced Systems Modeling A10/F18-level sim

maybe i'm all alone out here

No you are not alone, agree 100% !:thumbup:

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

Disagree.

It will help more people get into DCS.

And help us get aircraft that we cant get, especially on the red side.

Most online players fly F15 and Su27 mig fighters anyway.

Choices are good

Edited by hannibal

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

If it helps expand the customer base and pays for the development of some of the more complex aircraft, I'm all for it.

I mean, there's an A-10A in Flaming Cliffs, that didn't stop them from doing the A-10C as a full DCS module, so I really don't get where your anxiety comes from.

Would be nice to hear about weather, effect, clouds and anything related the ambient flight experience...

Then check out the Q&A near the end of the video, these are all addressed by Wags.

maybe i'm all alone out here and everyone is secretly pining away for the old days of simple flight sims and flying on rails and "this is the best we can do right now"

but i think maybe not

just want to put that out there.....

ED had an A-10A in FC yet they went on to make a full fidelity A-10C, they'd be mad to not be considering the F-16 in both FC and full, i'm sure they will.

Think it through about the benefits to ED and what they'd get from this rather than just yourself and how you can look down on those that prefer it.

You can't please all the people all the time.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

I love clickable cockpits but I'm very happy with the FC4 development. It allows to expand DCS to new users than in the future can buy other more advanced modules.

I'm looking forward to see which aircraft will include.

I would rather see some kind of easy mode, something like "Easy Radio" for the Planes instead of FC3/4 where you just have a non clickable pit.

I have no problem with people using the FC3/4 Planes but i think its sad that, if this stays as it is, you will never get a FC3/4 Plane clickable or vica versa.

I would like to fly with F-15 for example but i just dont like the (in my opinion) dumbed down version.

Are the new rain drops included in all the maps with the release of PGM or are they just in that map?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

• 2 months later...
  • ED Team
wow. This would be an insta buy for me. But 4 engine would be better as then DCS would have a niche none of the other sims have at all now. 4 engine bombers.

I think 4 engines have some technical issues right now as far as DCS is concerned, for example, most of us only have 2 throttle axis :)

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

I think 4 engines have some technical issues right now as far as DCS is concerned, for example, most of us only have 2 throttle axis :)

I suppose you could implement an option to use both left engines with the left throttle and both right engines with the right one.

• 1 month later...

concerning FC4 being the wrong direction. Read this post...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220827

More and more of us who also love full fidelity are falling into this category where we are just to busy with RL to invest the time needed so we are looking for a quick fix. I think these are the type of folks who will appreciate something that is a little less overwhelming and easier to get into action with.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals