AV-8B N/A Video Tutorials

pocketedition

Didn't think it would take long for videos to appear on this much anticipated module. Cheers RAZBAM :thumbup:

It will stop people talking about the merge for a time.

I found what I thought to be a few good vid's this morning. Covering between them start/takeoff/landing/shoot air/shoot ground.

By Hellreign82

By RedKite

Sorry I don't know what a sticky is.

Making a thread "Sticky" keeps that particular thread at the top of the list of threads for a particular subject category. It prevents it dropping down the list over time.

Very handy for information that is required frequently and for an ongoing basis into the future (like video tutorials).

I think a Moderator has to make it Sticky.

I have a suggestion.

Somebody that is in the know should start making DCS module video tutorials and label them as such to make it SUPER easy for us to find them.

DCS <airframe>: <type> Tutorial

For instance:

DCS Ka50: Navigation Tutorial

DCS A-10C: Weapons Tutorial

DCS AV-8B N/A: VTOL Tutorial

I think if we start using a unified nomenclature we can start building a library and make these tutorials easy to find for everyone.

If any of you have tutorials out already maybe you can rename them to the new format.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anyone know how to talk with a tanker maybe?

Set tanker freq and both AV8B radios preset one to same freq, worked for me w/o simple radio setting, havent tried other presets, and IM a bit unsure if radio 2 works.

/d

Edited by david.lind
Typos