theme for DCS Mission with Typhoon

Wish I'd known about this earlier - could have popped down the road to Coningsby and got a look (and some photo's :(

http://www.sleafordstandard.co.uk/news/local/flanker-and-typhoon-dogfight-over-lincolnshire-as-raf-coningsby-welcomes-indian-air-force-1-6878962

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

• 2 weeks later...

There are a few magazines that come out monthly where you can find great amounts of information about worldwide airforces. Like : Combat Aircraft, Airforces and AIR international.

Helps me to find out whats going on around me since i don't have time to search that stuff myself.

g8PjVMw.png

• 2 months later...

Man I'd kill to see a Flanker up close as well as in the air, not something that happens a lot here in Canada. Maybe that's a good thing. I'm not sure. I like machinery, haven't got time or headspace for politics ;)

Saw a MiG-29 in 1989 at the National Capital Airshow in Ottawa; 100% pure distilled bad@$$!

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!