DCS WWII: Europe 1944 Non-Official Trailer # 3

Charly_Owl

Hey guys! Here is the Non-Official Trailer # 3 to Ilya for the last stretch. It`s my personal gift to him for his years of great service. Cheers!

(Re-uploaded youtube version. Hopefully processing issues are gone by now)

Edited by Charly_Owl
  • Like 2

Awesome video, to bad i can't fund the project due to i have no credit card.

BTW, where did you find Panzertards Famous utterings like "damn that was close"

And, "hang on Panzer..."

I should have given all my sources used for this video, you're right. My mistake...

It's my very first video, so I understand that it might not be ship shape on a number of issues... plus there are some frames that were not rendered properly. 'Might have to upload a video revision ;)

Edited by Charly_Owl

Thanks, guys. I really wasn't expecting such a positive reception! :shocking:

@Falcon

I remember watching this video quite a while ago and saying out loud "wow, looks like these guys are having fun!". I wasn't into flight sims at the time, but now I understand what the fuss was all about :joystick: . Are Grayson and Panzertard was well-known flight simmers?

@MysticPuma

Yes, I know it looks very amateur-ish. I know I can do much, much better given time and more experience with video editing. It's a fun hobby, but man... you gotta sink hours and hours to get anything done properly. I learned in a matter of hours (read: days) how to do a script, record footage, realize the footage was terribad, scrap it, and then realize that the script was terribad, re-scrap it, and so on and so on... I think I had to re-start the whole project twice in order to get something barely watchable.

I'll probably be doing more videos once DCS WWII comes out :thumbup:

Edited by Charly_Owl