New Rewards Matrix - Great Gifts?

MACADEMIC

The new rewards matrix just gave me the perfect reason to increase my pledge and have some great gifts ready for my friends.

You can choose digital copies of the DCS World: P_51D (delivery Oct 2013) and/or the DCS World: FW190-D9 (estimated February 2014) as extra rewards and use as gifts.

A $250 pledge gives me 8* extras, so 8 chances to impress someone with the fidelity of a DCS high performance prop simulation. For me that's a win-win-win situation:

- support the Kickstarter to hopefully reach the $150.000,- goal

- make someone happy with the Mustang or the Dora

- have fun flying with my friends in DCS World and later in DCS WWII

Maybe a good idea to follow?

:thumbup:

MAC

* states 8 in the KS description, 7 in the rewards; Luthier's confirmation pending

The new rewards matrix just gave me the perfect reason to increase my pledge and have some great gifts ready for my friends.

You can choose digital copies of the DCS World: P_51D (delivery Oct 2013) and/or the DCS World: FW190-D9 (estimated February 2014) as extra rewards and use as gifts.

A $250 pledge gives me 8* extras, so 8 chances to impress someone with the fidelity of a DCS high performance prop simulation. For me that's a win-win-win situation:

- support the Kickstarter to hopefully reach the $150.000,- goal

- make someone happy with the Mustang or the Dora

- have fun flying with my friends in DCS World and later in DCS WWII

Maybe a good idea to follow?

:thumbup:

MAC

* states 8 in the KS description, 7 in the rewards; Luthier's confirmation pending

Agreed on this. The new matrix is a really excellent addition to the Kickstarter and has got me strongly considering significantly increasingly my pledge.

Definitely a really good step in the right direction, albeit a little late in the day.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S