Vergeev Group Campaign UPDATED!!

BBQ

**UPDATE** 19AUG2017

Please use the link below to download this FREE campaign. Updated to be compatible with current DCS World Open Beta 1.5.7

NOTE:

In Mission #2 there are two separate flights in this mission -- the first led by one leader, the second led by another. Near the end of the first flight, when you are nearly back to the base, you'll be instructed to quickly land and refuel and then hover at the end of the runway to wait for the second leader to appear. You've only 10 minutes to do this. In reality, it's more like 15 :)

With permission from the producer's of the Vergeev Group Campaign, I'm proud to announce the availability of the English version of the campaign, fully updated to be compatible with the current (1.5.7) version of DCS: World. I spent at least 100 hours testing all of the missions and working out the bugs that prevented normal users from enjoying the campaign. This is my way of giving back to our wonderful community. If you're not familiar with the Vergeev Group campaign, check out this short video I created:

Download Update

**All credit and copyrights remain the same as the original, i.e, Roman Leroni of the Vergeev Group and DCS.**

Edited by BBQ
New Download
  • Like 5

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Cow, this is awesome news! :thumbup:

I played halfway through the campaign in BS1 but didn't pick it up again after the last Windows reinstall. But I don't mind flying it from the beginning again because it's so well done.

Thanks a lot, man! :)

Great - but how do I buy the original?

should/chould be this link:

http://vergeev-campaign.blogspot.de/

but http://www.leroni.net. is dead...!

i still don`t see the PayPal option!

Edited by mwd2

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

BBQ, thank You very much for efforts!!!! Will be russian version, also?

Мы надеемся ... Большое спасибо.

антонио.

+1

Is the Russian language version significantly different or is it just a matter of switching sound files? Leroni is Russia native speaker and he has put a lot of effort into finding voice talent/making sure that the (600+ ?) radio chat sound files sound authentic. I prefer original voice overs with when watching movies, even when I do not know the language, I 'm sure there are some other people like me :) Plus the Russian speaking community of course- they'd also be grateful :)

Thanks for the updated campaign, but I don't like the fact, that external views and lables are disabled.

You can edit every mission before flying with editor and enable labels and outside views if i am not mistaken..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

Thanks for the updated campaign, but I don't like the fact, that external views and lables are disabled.

You can untick "read only" from .miz properties and then change the mission properties in the editor. I also liek to have external views- for replays etc.

BBQ : small bug in the first mission, Yak-40s that spool up in the beginning of the mission sport Georgian liveries.

You can untick "read only" from .miz properties and then change the mission properties in the editor. I also liek to have external views- for replays etc.

BBQ : small bug in the first mission, Yak-40s that spool up in the beginning of the mission sport Georgian liveries.

Right, we haven't had time to repaint them, after having swiped them them from across the border during a clandestine mission ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what you're getting at -- but if it has to do with the fact that the campaign is sold and not free -- there is no issue. The campaign was sold to users from day 1, and there was an initial debate/argument about "selling" the content, but this thread quickly died as people realized the level of quality of the content, and how much time and people were required to produce it.

My apologies if this was not the issue you were referring to.

Also, note that now all of the missions are FREE (English version only).

Finally, I am not a representative of the Vergeev Group, do not work for them, and generally have nothing to do with the official production (aside from being the #1 fan!)

call me stupid....it is ok on this. But I do not get that BUY web page for the campaign. HMMM not really the RIGHT place for this BUT.............

call me stupid....it is ok on this. But I do not get that BUY web page for the campaign. HMMM not really the RIGHT place for this BUT.............

Seems http://www.leroni.net/ isn`t reachable anymore. Don`t know where one can buy the original campaign now. But you can use BBQ`s updated mission files one by one, without the campaign structure though.

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

I have no access to russian language version. The only way to do this, I would think, would be to buy Russian version, then create your own subtitles based on the English version, and edit missions accordingly. Obviously quite an effort.

So you are still unable to buy it with english subtitles and russian audio?

It's what made me not buy it from the start.