Community A-4E

I have a lot of great respect for the work he did and the person he was.. He will be missed. My condolences to his wife and family.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus X370, Win10 Pro, Intel I-9 9900K 4.8 128 gb TridentZ,

2X Nvidia TITAN V (volta) , 65" Samsung 7100 series 4K , 2 x 1 TB Evo 860SSD, 4 X 4TB HD, 8 X 2TB HD external array

Tmaster Wathog, Elgato Streamdeck, 3DX Spacepilot pro,, Thermaltake 900 tower Corsair H150 WC,

HTC Vive, Pimax 8KX VR, Nostromo Speedpad N52, Tmaster MFD x2

Poor man. Such sad news. Condolences to his wife and family if she reads this, so sorry for your loss.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

My condolences, what sad news and a great loss.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Sad news. My condolences to family and friends.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Truly sad news, my sincere condolences to his family and friends, and a great loss to our DCS / Sim community.

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

Such sorrow. Was looking forward to seeing the completion of his work that he was so dedicated to, but this news really has taken the wind out of my sails. May his family and friends find peace and solace at this terrible time . A true loss for so many. RIP Gos.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

So sorry to get this news. Gospidan was such a great human being and tremendous contributor to this comunity. I am truly without words to console his wife and family. My heart goes out to them and to the rest of this community that knew him well or just through his posts in these forums. He was really a class act, and I will miss him dearly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i am shocked and very sad.

RIP man

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

As many of you have already heard, regular poster, commenter and all around great guy Eric "Gos" Mudama passed away on Friday. It goes without saying that for the Community A-4E team, Gos will be utterly impossible to replace. He was consistently the coal-shoveler that had kept us all working when collective steam ran out, pushed our members to never settle for a first draft and always aimed to do what were capable of. Gos’ coding skills, research, ability to communicate with people in and outside of our team, attention to detail and commitment to historical accuracy have all been instrumental in bringing the A-4 module to life, and his passion for aviation was clearly demonstrated in all aspects of the process. He was also a smart dude, a good friend and respected colleague, and more - far beyond our small corner of aviation enthusiasm.

When we release this module, it is safe to say we will find a way to dedicate it to Gos' memory. We've reached out to his family for how we might be best able to harness that energy. The team is still working out the details of how to proceed and will let you know once we know more. For the time being, please take this as our montly update.

Eric’s obituary can be found here should you wish to leave a note: http://www.ahlbergfuneralchapel.com/book-of-memories/3430105/Mudama-Eric/obituary.php

Former A-4E-C 3D Artist

Logo Credit to Plusnine