Complete Transport and Logistics Deployment - CTLD

Thanks for the response Ciribob,

The part I can't get working is the trial and error part. CTLD itself is working fantastically. I tried spawning them in within a small trigger zone over the stationary ship. I used the ctld function that spawns a new group at a trigger zone.

That worked, but they immediately fell right through the deck on a stationary carrier.

I also tried cut 'n pasting them on which didn't work either. Also tried moving the ship close to land and attempting to confuse the border which also didn't work. I'm doing this on Normandy btw.

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Have fun. Don't suck. Kill bad guys. 👍

https://discord.gg/blacksharkden/

My troop load outs will not show in the CTLD troop menu if the total number of troops is greater than 10. I have set no limits. Worked until laste update. Thanks,

ctld.loadableGroups = {

{name = "UH-1H Infantry Squad", inf = 5, mg = 2, at = 1 }, -- will make a loadable group with 5 infantry, 2 MGs and 1 anti-tank for both coalitions

{name = "UH-1H Anti Air Squad", inf = 2, mg = 1, aa = 2 },

{name = "UH-1H Anti Tank Squad", inf = 2, mg = 1, at = 3 },

{name = "UH-1H Mortar Squad", inf = 2, mg = 1, mortar = 2 },

{name = "MI-17 Infantry Patrol", inf = 13, mg = 4, at = 2 },

{name = "MI-17 Anti Air Section", inf = 4, mg = 1, aa = 4 },

{name = "MI-17 Anti Tank Section", inf = 2, mg = 2, at = 6 },

{name = "MI-17 Mortar Team", inf = 4, mg = 1, mortar = 4 },

HHC, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

http://1stcavdiv.conceptbb.com/

My troop load outs will not show in the CTLD troop menu if the total number of troops is greater than 10. I have set no limits. Worked until laste update. Thanks,

Change the ctld.numberOfTroops options to whatever you like or set limits per airframe in this part

https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD/blob/master/CTLD.lua#L400

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Change the ctld.numberOfTroops options to whatever you like or set limits per airframe in this part

https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD/blob/master/CTLD.lua#L400

Right now I don't have any limits set? why is it blocking more than 10 units? Do I have set the limits now?

HHC, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

http://1stcavdiv.conceptbb.com/

I've got a question about the JTAC Autolase feature... Is there a way to stop running the auto lase after a particular target is destroyed?

My goal is to have the JTAC Autolase a moving car. Once that car is destroyed, I do not want the JTAC to automatically designate a new target.

I've got my do script as: ctld.JTACAutoLase('EYEBALL33', 1688, false,"vehicle")

Thanks in advance for any info you might have.

Right now I don't have any limits set? why is it blocking more than 10 units? Do I have set the limits now?
Yes. But you can just set them very high, so they don't limit you. It's a group size of 10 by default.

True, but I get a JTAC KIA text message across the screen.... Just trying to figure out a way to avoid that :-)
Search for that text and just edit or remove it in the script :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Reposting this from Reddit, but I'd recommend everyone hosting a server take a careful look and see if this behavior is exhibited in your missions.

CTLD worked fine in 2.2 with the default config, but it looks like something has changed in 2.5. Specifically, despawning static objects (what happens when you unpack a crate) will cause an instant crash. Thankfully, Ciribob included a fix on line 34 of his script:

ctld.staticBugWorkaround = true -- DCS had a bug where destroying statics would cause a crash. If this happens again, set this to TRUE

I've tested it a few times and it seems to work fine. Just a FYI!

Cheers

• Like 1

Reproduced and reported to ED :)

Thanks for the report!

Fingers crossed for a fix soon.

Great news!

Fixed in latest hotfix from ED :)

Amazingly quick turn around.

Hi there!

Thanks for a great script file it sure does add alot to DCS helo flyers!

I'm having issues when making missions in the new 2.5 beta where I can spawn a create and then after that I'm told I can't because of count down timer and it's t -minus time after the last create was spawned? So if I try to spawn 1 minute after it say I have to wait -60.00 seconds, two minutes is -120?

Cool off timer is set to +20 seconds.

Latest Mist and CTLD lua files are being used.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

WOPSKI

Sounds like a bug! I'll try to sort on the weekend :)

Thanks for reporting!

New version of the CTLD Script v.1.72

Make sure you have the latest MIST !

Change log - same as 1.71 as its a bugfix for 1.71

• Bug fix with the logic for stopping crate spam - thanks to @dimpah on GitHub for the fix :thumbup:
  • Improvements for JTAC Search Speed (more efficient LUA)
  • Better Priority Logic - hpriority, priority etc
  • Extra Status report in f10 for JTAC - list number of unit types visible
  • Added ability to set maximum group size per aircraft that can be loaded

Added ability to set maximum group size per aircraft that can be loaded

Just add the exact unit name (can be obtained from the mission file in the .miz if you extract it)

if a group is too large to fit, an error is shown when trying to load troops

Any templates that are on the F10 are also automatically filtered out.

This part isnt yet added to GITHUB readme

Look for the part below in the CTLD.lua and edit - then add to your mission :)

Example below limits all types of Gazelle to only 4 units

-- ************** Maximum Units SETUP for UNITS ******************

-- Put the name of the Unit you want to limit group sizes too
-- i.e
-- ["UH-1H"] = 10,
--
-- Will limit UH1 to only transport groups with a size 10 or less
-- Make sure the unit name is exactly right or it wont work

ctld.unitLoadLimits = {

-- Remove the -- below to turn on options
    ["SA342Mistral"] = 4,
    ["SA342L"] = 4,
    ["SA342M"] = 4,

}

Please see Readme and Github for latest code and how to use

Link:https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD

Examples:http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2621619

As always, please let me know if you have any issues or suggestions!

*** FOR 2.5+: Make sure all human players are in separate groups / flights ***

Edited by Ciribob
  • Like 1

Hello. Thank you for that awesome script. Started to test that out yesterday, have one quetion so far. How can i adjust the message time for JTAC lasing new targets to be longer? Cant remember them so quick so i'd like to write them down first. I know i can check the status but I would like to make is as user friendly as possible.

I thought it might be this line in CTLD but after testing, that seems not to be the case.?

ctld.notifyCoalition(_jtacGroupName .. " lasing new target " .. _enemyUnit:getTypeName() .. '. CODE: ' .. _laserCode .. ctld.getPositionString(_enemyUnit), [b]10[/b], _jtacUnit:getCoalition())

Thanks.

Im so happy that I found DCS, the free time i might have had - gone :suspect:

ctld.notifyCoalition(_jtacGroupName .. " lasing new target " .. _enemyUnit:getTypeName() .. '. CODE: ' .. _laserCode .. ctld.getPositionString(_enemyUnit), 80, _jtacUnit:getCoalition())

Simply change the number in this line of code to how ever many seconds you wish the message to be displayed for. In this example I have set mine to 80 seconds (1 minute and 20 seconds). Hope this helps.....Cheers

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to pause the jtac's execution somehow ?

I have a Predator orbiting near my target group ( bunch of trucks ), but I'd like to be able to disable it with, say, a radio command, so I can use buddy lase from a player aircraft with the same code ( to be able to use both the drone and buddy lasing on aircraft I can't change the code in while in sim )

Sure - try the ctld.JTACAutoLaseStop("JTAC GROUP NAME") function

You can then restart with the same function you used to start it originally

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before. I tried to search but came up with nothing.

I installed the CTLD script with great success, and have had much fun.

But what I need to know, is if its possible to change the laser code, of JTAC's deployed from crates?

As it is now, they only seemes to be lasing on 1112, but I can find no entry for changing it, in the script?

"Your pumping days are over, Megatron!" -Optimus Prime

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" -Vyvian

Found how to do it, if anyone needs my solution for reference :

Add 1 Trigger : Add radio item to set flag A to value X

Add radio item to set flag A to value Y

Add 1 Switched condition trigger : If A=X, then do JTAC script

Add 1 Switched condition trigger : If A=Y, then do Stop JTAC script

Quite an elegant solution.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before. I tried to search but came up with nothing.

I installed the CTLD script with great success, and have had much fun.

But what I need to know, is if its possible to change the laser code, of JTAC's deployed from crates?

As it is now, they only seemes to be lasing on 1112, but I can find no entry for changing it, in the script?

https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD/blob/master/CTLD.lua#L2969

edit this like

i.e ctld.JTACAutoLase(_spawnedGroups:getName(), "1688")

to always have 1688