Through The Inferno - A randomized and endless task-based mission for DCS 1.5

I have an infinite loading screen after I press join on your server (not Australian). But when I join other servers it loads with no problem and the loading time is under 2 minutes. I was able to join the server yesterday but it suddenly stopped working. Any ideas on a fix?

EDIT: I forgot to mention I am playing on the new DCS open beta.

Edited by tangoGSC

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tango, had the same sh.... last week, could only join a few servers, then soon as i hit the fly button it was stuck.

i solved it like this:

make a copy or backup of your saved games Dcs.opbenbeta folder, then delete de saved games\Dcs.obenbeta content.

start dcs join multiplayer, if it works, quit the game and copy the input/joystick files back from your backup to the newly ceated content of saved games/dcs.openbeta...

Cheers Evilfisher

• 2 months later...
I can't enter in the coordinates the JTAC gives me into the F/A-18. I know how to enter N-E coordinates into a waypoint but in Through the Inferno the coordinates don't work.

as far as I know, the autoJTAC provides DECIMAL lat/long not TIME lat/long. You'll have to convert those decimal to time.

"Through The Inferno"

Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
question, why is it if you change a F14 to hotstart, the F10 spawning mission disapears? this happens on persian and Georgia.

Not sure about that, I'll have to look into it. Does it happen with other aircraft? Also this an old thread regarding the old TTI versions. Reply to one of the threads in my signature.

thanks!

"Through The Inferno"

Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World

All Maps Do Not Load

Hi there, having an issue where I downloaded all 5 maps but all return the same error (except Normandy WW2 map) - it states 'Mission Cannot Be Saved Due to Errors' and it lists various units and their Frequency e.g 'Mig-19P: Invalid Frequency 100MHz', indeed most errors seem to return the 124MHZ frequency as the main error. Anyone able to assist please?

Edit: Does it only work currently with the Open Beta?

Edited by dokken1212

Computer Specs:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x

Thermaltake 360 AIO Water Cooler

32GB Corsair Vengeance 3600Mhz RGB RAM

GeForce RTX 2080 Super [ NVIDIA]

512GB Adata M2 NVME (boot drive)

1TB Adata M2 NVME

1TB WD Blue SSD

Corsair RM850x Power Supply

Phanteks Enthoo Evolve Case

Samsung 43" 4K Smart TV (used as monitor)

TRACK IR 5 + Wireless DelanClip Head Tracker

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

:pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly: