Mod for Mbot F-5 Dynamic Campaign : Desert Mirage 86

PB0_CEF

EWR seems to work in 1.5 (Caucasus) My last mission in Mirage over Caucasus was really really difficult with lots of red Fighters (in interception mission) It was Number 3 mission so EWR were still alive !

Desert Mirage is only a mod for Desert Tiger with Mirage 2000 instead of F-5 Tiger and only aircrafts changes so if EWR doesn't work anymore in DCS 2.1 intercept missions will not work too :(

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Mod for Mbot F-5 Dynamic Campaign : Desert Mirage 86

These scripts are not mine ;) They are Mbot's ones :)

What kind of error do you have ? Can you be more precise ?

I use a modified version with AV8BNA and it seems to work ?!?

Edited by PB0_CEF

• 2 weeks later...
This version uses the new Mbot's DCE and I added KC-130 instead of S-3 Viking but if the old version is good for you and if you are in the middle of the campaign you can stay with the old version I think...

cool...thanks! I really like these campaigns, and really appreciate your and MBot's efforts...

What's the difference between the original and MBot's DCE version?

• 1 month later...

First of all, thanks MBot and PB0_CEF for the hours of fun. I'd like to ask if it's possible to either capture a base and turn it Blue, or to further move the tanker ahead to extend range for the later missions. Thanks in advance!

cool...thanks! I really like these campaigns, and really appreciate your and MBot's efforts...

What's the difference between the original and MBot's DCE version?

Well both versions are Mbot's work :thumbup:

Mbot will be the best to tell the differences but the main difference seems to be the Targets destruction system : in the first DCE version the destroyed targets were destroyed "manually" at the beginning of the mission so the player's planes (and all other planes) were appearing after that to avoid damages.

In the last version (after december) this can be done without any explosion : the objects appear destroyed directly so the player's plane appears quickly. This was not working in 1.5.8 on Caucasus but only in 2.2. Now it works in 2.5 on Caucasus too :thumbup:

Second difference : You can now choose when will the player's plane be active before the taking off time. Mirage 2000c driver can now have enough time to start his plane and decide (or not) to take off sooner to refuel before crossing the frontline :smilewink:

It's so now possible to use another plane to lase target for Mirage 2000C for example.

And many other bugs had been fixed by Mbot :)

I'm not the only one to adapt the Mbot's DCE : yoiu can try the excellent Cristofer's campaigns :thumbup:

Look here : https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=191858

(I think this post could be usefully sticked to help players to find all DCE campaigns :music_whistling:)

First of all, thanks MBot and PB0_CEF for the hours of fun. I'd like to ask if it's possible to either capture a base and turn it Blue, or to further move the tanker ahead to extend range for the later missions. Thanks in advance!

Sorry but it's not possible now. Later maybe ;) Ask Mbot for those kind of options I only use his DCE to change planes and targets !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Been trying to play this campaign with 2.5 ... found the framerates to be a bit unplayable, I found my normal solid 90 FPS was instead in the 15-25 FPS range when playing the campaign. I've got a pretty powerful system as well, so not sure why it's so slow ...

EDIT: Okay tried it in 2.0 rather than 2.5 ... even worse.

Edited by Tomsk