Logbook

Mike*Pirates Cove*

Using Open Beta and noticed nothing is ever recorded,I have hundreds of hours flown mostly all on multiplayer. Is it that it just doesn't work on Multiply and open beta?

[sIGPIC]vMa1Dvw.jpg[/url][/sIG][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

Multiplayer stats are not tracked currently

I can see no reason for not logging these hours.

Would it be too hard to implement it?

Personally, I would highly appreciate having the hours logged in any case!

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

• ED Team

Hi

It has been requested, but we will have to wait and see at the moment.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Using other methods

Logbook needs a lot of attention in DCS I would say. For example addition of US Navy ranks.

Not only it is buggy from time to time as seen recently, but also for SP does not calculate the time accurately - which was already covered by another thread in this forum.

Since that other discussion, I created my own logbook in the external application and I am keeping my records (time, kills, traps, rank, etc) myself.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

I can see no reason for not logging these hours.

Would it be too hard to implement it?

Personally, I would highly appreciate having the hours logged in any case!

Its not that difficult it just requires time to be put into fixing it. In the meantime there have been plenty of MP stats systems created by multiple servers. Most are bespoke for specific servers and generally stats aren't shared between the multiple server owners.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum