[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

9 hours ago, jurinko said:

Hi Andre, I meant the Jetseat does not do nothing with the two-seater F1. CE and EE work (vrrrrm) ok.

Hi jurinko,

two-seater F1?

I can see Mirage F1 by Aerges looks rather a single-seater

is that an unofficial mod?

dcs-world-mirage-f1.jpg

8 hours ago, motoadve said:

Will give it a try

What is frame rate limiter, which settings increases performance?

I don't know for sure. Please excuse me. Never used this feature thus far.

I believe
@f4l0 knows better.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, =Andre= said:

Hi jurinko,

two-seater F1?

I can see Mirage F1 by Aerges looks rather a single-seater

is that an unofficial mod?

dcs-world-mirage-f1.jpg

I don't know for sure. Please excuse me. Never used this feature thus far.

I believe
@f4l0 knows better.

2 versions of the Mirage F1 are available now since 2.9, and the latest is a 2 seater.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

vor 23 Stunden schrieb TimSell75:

It works in newly created missions to my knowledge. It happens to missions that were created before one of the latest OB Updates.

No, unfortunately no change.
I once built a new mission myself. But no catshoot here either

Hi,

I'm a registered long time user of SSA and sound module, connected to a buttkicker, and I realised today that sometime it stopped working. The normal sounds from DCS through the buttkicker masked the missing sound effects.

I have tested it and I think the connection from DCS to SSA is not working. Test mode works OK and I can see the output on the Voicemeeter virtual input and the buttkicker works. None of the  actions in DCS create any output. I can see no output on the Effect monitor. I have tried the DCS repair export in SSA and it makes no difference. I cannot find any documentation that would let me check the installation and LUA file modification.

I'm running DCS 2.9, SSM 2.36 and SSA 1.3.130

Can you help please?

58 minutes ago, xray20 said:

Hi,

I'm a registered long time user of SSA and sound module, connected to a buttkicker, and I realised today that sometime it stopped working. The normal sounds from DCS through the buttkicker masked the missing sound effects.

I have tested it and I think the connection from DCS to SSA is not working. Test mode works OK and I can see the output on the Voicemeeter virtual input and the buttkicker works. None of the  actions in DCS create any output. I can see no output on the Effect monitor. I have tried the DCS repair export in SSA and it makes no difference. I cannot find any documentation that would let me check the installation and LUA file modification.

I'm running DCS 2.9, SSM 2.36 and SSA 1.3.130

Can you help please?

Hi,

Please check if you can see any numbers in the SimShaker for Aviators -> View -> DCS Debug window during the mission.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 hours ago, Hammer1-1 said:

2 versions of the Mirage F1 are available now since 2.9, and the latest is a 2 seater.

please check the latest SSA beta (2.6.10) 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

Please check if you can see any numbers in the SimShaker for Aviators -> View -> DCS Debug window during the mission.

Thanks, That helped me fix it. Also gun effect not working when in unlimited ammo mode (obviously 😳) for my diagnosis setup didn't help.

hey @=Andre= @f4l0

is there a list somewhere that details each sound?

im planning to make custom sound files based from the default sounds

i specifically like to know which sounds purpose what sounds are ideal in a 6 speaker (5.1) setup.

its hard to tell by file name to see which wav files are intend to go FRONT LEFT or FRONT RIGHT for example...

of the few wav files i have opened in  audacity (and by using the test feature of sound module application) i can see what speaker it goes to,

but i dont know in my opinion what sounds should be for specific speaker like FRONT LEFT for example 

if there is any suggestion i can designate each wav file's purpose in a 6 channel (5.1) setup, that would be helpful

@=Andre= you made this post a while back.. and it was a clear explaination

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/120869-simshaker-for-dcs-world-sound-mode-expansion-discussion/?do=findComment&comment=4858080

im wondering if you can explain more about what wav files are for front and back ( your explanation is clear about left and right) 

L means left

R means right

M means both (or all 6 channels ??)

what does 1, 2 , RM RL LM LH mean?

Edited by hannibal

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

3 hours ago, hannibal said:

hey @=Andre= @f4l0

is there a list somewhere that details each sound?

im planning to make custom sound files based from the default sounds

i specifically like to know which sounds purpose what sounds are ideal in a 6 speaker (5.1) setup.

its hard to tell by file name to see which wav files are intend to go FRONT LEFT or FRONT RIGHT for example...

of the few wav files i have opened in  audacity (and by using the test feature of sound module application) i can see what speaker it goes to,

but i dont know in my opinion what sounds should be for specific speaker like FRONT LEFT for example 

if there is any suggestion i can designate each wav file's purpose in a 6 channel (5.1) setup, that would be helpful

@=Andre= you made this post a while back.. and it was a clear explaination

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/120869-simshaker-for-dcs-world-sound-mode-expansion-discussion/?do=findComment&comment=4858080

im wondering if you can explain more about what wav files are for front and back ( your explanation is clear about left and right) 

L means left

R means right

M means both (or all 6 channels ??)

what does 1, 2 , RM RL LM LH mean?

I'd say that 1, 2 can be used when effect engages more than 1 sample, but there is no obvious spatial separation.
Regarding RM RL LM LH etc meaning... I'm not sure they are still in use. I keep them in SSM set to avoid compatibility issues. To be honest I don't know in what cases they are called by SSA. Maybe in case of AC getting damage.  If you will see them being called please share with me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'd say that 1, 2 can be used when effect engages more than 1 sample, but there is no obvious spatial separation.
Regarding RM RL LM LH etc meaning... I'm not sure they are still in use. I keep them in SSM set to avoid compatibility issues. To be honest I don't know in what cases they are called by SSA. Maybe in case of AC getting damage.  If you will see them being called please share with me.

i dont know i just see 91 wav files.. ok, now i just realize i should concentrate on the aviator were it lists what sounds each aircraft is used. also, i didnt account for files for FS2020

i will be doing some audacity work to separate the waveforms to better suit my setup. i just want to make sure i dont cut out waveforms in certain channels that should be there

left right and middle are clear, do you have a notation for FRONT and BACK for the wav files? 

or is DCS not that complicated compared to a car simulator with effects for each wheel.. 

Edited by hannibal

13 hours ago, hannibal said:

left right and middle are clear, do you have a notation for FRONT and BACK for the wav files? 

In my software I use this kind of separation (FRONT and BACK) mostly for vibrating pads but not for bass-shakers thus far.
I've been thinking of developing it for bass-shakers as well, but it's not implemented at the moment.

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In my software I use this kind of separation (FRONT and BACK) mostly for vibrating pads but not for bass-shakers thus far.
I've been thinking of developing it for bass-shakers as well, but it's not implemented at the moment.

ok no problem! i just wanted to make sure i didnt miss anything that simshaker has to offer sp i can configure for the best experience.

we are lucky to have this for DCS!

Can someone please assist me. I recently got the UH-60L mod and can not figure out how to get simshakers working for it. I read online it can work. 

The only thing I found is this link and I am baffled by thisJoghurt's Techblog: SimShaker for DCS UH-60 Blackhawk (dg4sfw.de)

Also I don't use the beta (simshaker), would that be the differene? I fly so much by feel in the game with shakers so flying without just feels awful in VR for me. Please help if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance. 

********Figured it out, works fairly well. 

Edited by TFS
  • Like 1

Finally getting back into DCS again after a bit of hiatus. Is anyone selling any Jetseat (or equivalent) anywhere? Wanted one for a while but either the links to shops selling them don't exist any more or they're out of stock... Am I searching for the wrong thing?

EDIT: Sorry, scratch that... Simshakers have stuff that's "IN STOCK. CONTACT ME" - I thought it said out of stock by virtue of the fact I couldn't add it to my basket - bloody dyslexia!

Edited by RoyMi6

7 hours ago, RoyMi6 said:

Finally getting back into DCS again after a bit of hiatus. Is anyone selling any Jetseat (or equivalent) anywhere? Wanted one for a while but either the links to shops selling them don't exist any more or they're out of stock... Am I searching for the wrong thing?

EDIT: Sorry, scratch that... Simshakers have stuff that's "IN STOCK. CONTACT ME" - I thought it said out of stock by virtue of the fact I couldn't add it to my basket - bloody dyslexia!

Several users are happy with the Next Level Racing HF8 pad. I guess that's what @Mad Jack McMad is referring to?

Cheers! 

1 hour ago, MAXsenna said:

Several users are happy with the Next Level Racing HF8 pad. I guess that's what @Mad Jack McMad is referring to?

Cheers! 

Yes, that’s right. The HF8 Next Level Racing pad works very well with Simshaker Aviators (as well as Simshaker Wings for the other warbird focused sim). It’s impossible for me to enjoy the game without it now as flying feels empty without the haptic feedback (which is incredibly immersive).

Edited by Mad Jack McMad
  • Thanks 2