Mission 4 broken - Wolf 1 returns to Batumi - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-12-2019, 06:23 PM   #11
Gerd-Wiem

Yes, and it is also frustrating the Ki flies in mission 4 up and down, fast and slow. That i had no crash is only a wonder, special in mission 4.
But with a trick mybe i can fly mission 4, but i crasked at a bridge now first time.
Before you start mission open (Briefing) missions editor in camapign and give Wolf 1 more fuel than 55 percent. Of corse you can not save the fuel and if you must fly again, you have to do the same again. After that change start mission 4 direct. But i not finsihed til now mission 4, is only a assumption or presumption and has worked with other camapigns well about weapons load too.

Last edited by Gerd-Wiem; 09-12-2019 at 06:26 PM.
Gerd-Wiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 06:51 PM   #12
CHPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerd-Wiem View Post
Yes, and it is also frustrating the Ki flies in mission 4 up and down, fast and slow. That i had no crash is only a wonder, special in mission 4.
But with a trick mybe i can fly mission 4, but i crasked at a bridge now first time.
Before you start mission open (Briefing) missions editor in camapign and give Wolf 1 more fuel than 55 percent. Of corse you can not save the fuel and if you must fly again, you have to do the same again. After that change start mission 4 direct. But i not finsihed til now mission 4, is only a assumption or presumption and has worked with other camapigns well about weapons load too.
This is a genius idea for everybody familiar with the mission editor
The mission is already fixed and part of the upcoming update.
Old 09-13-2019, 04:52 PM   #13
Gerd-Wiem

Now i finsihed Mission 4... two times. And more fuel trough the Missionsplaner works well. But is a very long mission, too when you well knows what you has to do. Is about 1.45 hours when you be fast...or longer.
But after all and RTB at the camp, the DCS point system gave to me only 50 percent, again i must change my logbook.lua. Sometimes i wish a save point in such long missions, maybe after 45 minutes at ground only 1 time would be enough. But is was again a nice mission all together. Now looking forward to Mission 5-1.
Gerd-Wiem is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bug