MODS by CUBANACE SIMULATIONS

ALPHA RELEASE NOW READY FOR DOWNLOAD

SU-7 BKL FITTER Version 2.5.0 Alpha.

Read DOC section for instructions.

Work in Progress but this should keep you guys occupied and get you guys a Taste of how the SU-7 is coming Along.

Download Links

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3142987/

https://www.dropbox.com/s/627n33lso6ruodk/Su-7.zip?dl=0

Edited by cubanace

Bravo!

Excellent work!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Tried it and already started to love it! It have some small bugs, but I will refrain of listing them here unless you want my feedback.

Want to say a HUGE THANKS for this mod!

Feel Free to post bugs here and also let me know what you and everyone else think of the FM so far and how it can be Improved, I have no contact to a real SU-7 pilot so its hard to make the FM with just wing foil numbers and data that is on the web and forums ex.

Feel Free to post bugs here and also let me know what you and everyone else think of the FM so far and how it can be Improved, I have no contact to a real SU-7 pilot so its hard to make the FM with just wing foil numbers and data that is on the web and forums ex.

I'm still in first part of testing, I like trhe FM and feel it realistic enough, I think you did a excellent job on this.

Some bugs, I will post them from more important to less:

- Cannot deploy FLAPS, no matter what I try.

- Wheels sink a bit into the runway while carrying weapons, but float If nothing is loaded, nothing too big, but maybe can be solved and will improve the overall feel.

JRLlVVI.jpg

- There's a small hole in the exhaust area, upper part while looking the plane from behind.

FdOcIyd.jpg

- I need to investigate further, but the rockets CCIP point is way off, but I need to try it again.

- The pilot is too small, or plane too big lol But I can live with that.

Aqdm0Hh.jpg

oR7v347.jpg

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Really good work on the Su7 FM, feels very nice to fly. Also how cool are those airbrakes!

Only bugs i noticed was mer-6 on center pylons don't work, always ends up with hung stores and cannot switch out of bombing mode after that.

I'm still in first part of testing, I like trhe FM and feel it realistic enough, I think you did a excellent job on this.

Some bugs, I will post them from more important to less:

- Cannot deploy FLAPS, no matter what I try.

- Wheels sink a bit into the runway while carrying weapons, but float If nothing is loaded, nothing too big, but maybe can be solved and will improve the overall feel.

JRLlVVI.jpg

- There's a small hole in the exhaust area, upper part while looking the plane from behind.

FdOcIyd.jpg

- I need to investigate further, but the rockets CCIP point is way off, but I need to try it again.

- The pilot is too small, or plane too big lol But I can live with that.

Aqdm0Hh.jpg

oR7v347.jpg

Thank you stratus I will get to these bugs today and about the Flaps,the animation for those are not yet done,I been cutting the wing to form the flaps and animate them ,They are coming in next version with more fixes,I will also fix those gaps those are minor modeling fixes.

NEW VERSIONS READY FOR DOWNLOAD

Here I put together new Versions of both the SU-7 Fitter and SU-57 PAk Fa for you guys to Download these were updated today 2/08/2018 at around 4:51PM.

SU-7 Fitter Upgrades INclude.

#1 Fixed Gap in external model in the engine near the top corner.

#2 COded a bit more the Landing Gear location so that wont sink the aircraft so much.

#3 Coded the landing Gear Location so that when Emty tires aren't so high of the ground(still Needs work but better.)

#4 Added (SEAD) Weapons and POD to detect Radar from Sams ect.. (NOT FINISHED YET DOES NOT WRK AT THE MOMENT).

#5 Reajusted the Afterburner more to give it that look of such a big engine the SU-7 has.

"Key Bindings Note"

Some air to ground guided missiles require you to use Arm Override, LALT+W

" P" For Drag Chute.

"F" Flaps,Animations still not added but works.

"G" Landing Gear.

"I" For POD

Keys 6-8 for air to air or air to ground modes.

Download Link SU-7 NEW VERSION Updated on 2/8/18

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3142987/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SU-57 PAK FA PROJECT UPDATE INCLUDES

#1 Fixed main Icon.

#2 Reworked the Arming Screen and Pic.

#3 Tuned the FM and Center of gravity.

#4 Added New location of Wing Vortex.

SU-57 Link NEW VERSION Updated on 2/8/18.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2539621/

Edited by cubanace

I ran into a Problem,when we equip the POD to detect SAMS radar it does detect the radar sites but does not lock on and we cant fire the anti radiation missiles,i will look into this tomorrow after work,this is odd,it detects the radars but it wont lock on.

Missiles used, KH-58U

and KH-25MPU

POD USED { CLSID = "{0519A264-0AB6-11d6-9193-00A0249B6F00}" },--L-081 Fantasmagoria ELINT pod

I set up a testing range with PAtriot Sam Battery and it detects them but cant lock on,here is a preview pic of the problem,Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

This one is for GOS.

Success Of firing R-77 from first two BayDoors Finally Working.

R-77 improved and new data added also in order for the missile to drop more in order for it not to hit or go thru the fuselage of the SU-57.

AGAIN Thank you gos for all your support and Guides/tips I will miss you,FLy high my Friend.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
I'm using 1.58 downloaded the SU7 looks superb thank you but the outside views my tyres are buried in the tarmac looks like the tyres are flat. What's the fix ?

Heinz

Seems to be a weight issue,when armed it sinks a bit and when emty it sits level,I have to rewrite the weight code and landing gear point.:doh:

Hello, in the name of the Frecce Tricolori Virtuali I want to publicly thank Cubanace for the decisive help that has given us in solving a problem related to the lights of our mb339 mod.

His attitude to helping others is a rare quality.

Thank you very much.

PONY3_Aracno

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]