MODS by CUBANACE SIMULATIONS

Seeing how the work progresses on the Su-7, I'm curious about the Su-17, why not finish it as a mod in FC3 style? Maybe Su-25 cockpit?

I mentioned this solution on the previous page but Cub did not react, I think he got a little upset. It would be a good solution to make two versions, one with the Su-25A cockpit, the other with the Su-25T like the A7E mod made by ISVA. They put in cabins from A-10A and Su-25T.

I mentioned this solution on the previous page but Cub did not react, I think he got a little upset. It would be a good solution to make two versions, one with the Su-25A cockpit, the other with the Su-25T like the A7E mod made by ISVA. They put in cabins from A-10A and Su-25T.

Upset about what? The reason I haven't made the su-17 not even a mod is because the model I have is terrible and I refuse to release such a bad external model.

Upset about what? The reason I haven't made the su-17 not even a mod is because the model I have is terrible and I refuse to release such a bad external model.

Apparently I had a bad impression or did not understand something. And as for the model it is still much better than what is available in the game, I understand that you are slowly trying to work on your brand and you do not want to risk that people will remember this model, which you think is unsuccessful. I wish you good luck while working on your projects and I will try not to "harass" you with the Su-17 modification.

Regards.

Apparently I had a bad impression or did not understand something. And as for the model it is still much better than what is available in the game, I understand that you are slowly trying to work on your brand and you do not want to risk that people will remember this model, which you think is unsuccessful. I wish you good luck while working on your projects and I will try not to "harass" you with the Su-17 modification.

Regards.

You or anyone else here do not harass me infact its my job to try and bring you guys these Aircraft one way or another ,and in regards the SU-17 this morning was a good one, Thanks to a person by the callsign of Sinus I now have the SU-17 Wing Foils data to simulate its lift/wing ex,these was one of the main reason I had stop the SU-17 because of lack of flight Aerodynamics information and I also got the wing/lift data for the SU-7 as well again thanks to Sinus,he found these important information to model the flight model,so credits go to him and others,i will see what I can do inregards the SU-17 MODEl,with these data we can have a decent mod,another reason is that I don't have a texture artist to make skins for the SU-17,i would have to create them my self.

Edited by cubanace

You or anyone else here do not harass me infact its my job to try and bring you guys these Aircraft one way or another ,and in regards the SU-17 this morning was a good one, Thanks to a person by the callsign of Sinus I now have the SU-17 Wing Foils data to simulate its lift/wing ex,these was one of the main reason I had stop the SU-17 because of lack of flight Aerodynamics information and I also got the wing/lift data for the SU-7 as well again thanks to Sinus,he found these important information to model the flight model,so credits go to him and others,i will see what I can do inregards the SU-17 MODEl,with these data we can have a decent mod,another reason is that I don't have a texture artist to make skins for the SU-17,i would have to create them my self.

amazing news, a su-17 (no problem if it is "only" an update of the AI 3-d-model) is also a dream of me. . . please let it become real.

I own Everyone an apology for those aircraft that i mentioned and then stoped,i will bring them back one by one,i had my reasons but i will have to stand up to my word and finish them one by one.

But keep in mind the KC-130 and SU-17/Su-7 coming first.

I have reopened the SU-17 Speciallly now that i have the wing/lift data needed to make the flight model Thanks to Sinus,same goes with SU-7,great info on wingfoils for Russian Aircraft,again i am sorry for my actions but i will continue and finish them.

BAck to the modeling board to fix up the SU-17M4.

I own Everyone an apology for those aircraft that i mentioned and then stoped,i will bring them back one by one,i had my reasons but i will have to stand up to my word and finish them one by one.

But keep in mind the KC-130 and SU-17/Su-7 coming first.

I have reopened the SU-17 Speciallly now that i have the wing/lift data needed to make the flight model Thanks to Sinus,same goes with SU-7,great info on wingfoils for Russian Aircraft,again i am sorry for my actions but i will continue and finish them.

BAck to the modeling board to fix up the SU-17M4.

i love to see that you love the details in the things you do. . . take your time! you haven´t to apologize for nothing! keep up your great work!

hahahaha, i'm half asleep and just had a brain fart was trying to click the fly button :D :pilotfly: :thumbup:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

SU-7 BKL Fitter Will be released as APLPHA 2.5.0 After 2.5 hits.

Skins Launch at Alpha State are:

#1 Poland

#2 Russia

#3 Egypt

#4 Iraq

#5 Czechoslovakia

FM News.

I am Working Hard into Giving you guys a Custom Flight model of the SU-7 as close to the real thing as possible in all areas,i have taken the time to Study and learn Xfoil and Metlab Programs to make this happen,i am no expert but I am learning because I honestly need to up my game in Aerodynamics.

I am Using XFOIL and METLAb to make the FM while using the SU-7 Wing and lift numbers from the Russian Data of this Aircraft,so it will be close,Then I also have to finish the Engine Table.

Release date?

Any Date After 2.5 drops,Got to make sure 2.5 and Su-7 shake Hands First.:D

Edited by cubanace
  • Like 1

great great great! really looking forward to it! :-) later please don´t forget the silver vvs soviet skin. . . :-)

WELL:smilewink: VVS skin not come with this model,But guess what I search it up and use a real pic as reference to make one,it was quite simple actually,Is this what you been asking for?:D

Work Continues on the Su-7 Arming Screen and Weapon Loadouts,Expect a realistic loadout and with limitations,for example,The Su-7 could only carry external jamming pods on pylon #5 and other limitations that you will all notice.

Nuclear bomb test,The SU-7 could Also carry a nuclear bomb on its left Wing.

Fixing the SU-7 Ailerons Model and then Animating them with Pivot points.

This Model was just a display model for render ex,so I have to Cut and add Pivot points to the moving parts so that it could come alive in DCS, below is just a preview of Fixing the Ailerons of the model because they had GAps after cutting them loose for animation.

MODELING PREVIEW QUICK EXAMPLE.