Couple of issues in World 2.01

Johnny Dioxin

I just went out for a test flight (great that it's now working in NTTR) and had a couple of issues.

Firstly, the generator kept disappearing during the start-up routine. It would switch off and disappear, then either reappear on its own or I would use shift-P. I would then have to reconnect the ground power via the in cockpit switch.

This didn't happen on my first start-up, but did on my second and third.

Next, the AHRS does not seem to be aligning correctly. The compass was showing 340° - which was correct - but the HSI and RMI were showing North (360°). I waited for some time, but this didn't change. i went through the start-up manual but didn't find anything I should have done that I didn't, on start-up (none of which seems to involve actually activating alignment anyway).

Nice to be able to use the handbrake now, too :thumbup:

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Firstly, the generator kept disappearing during the start-up routine. It would switch off and disappear, then either reappear on its own or I would use shift-P. I would then have to reconnect the ground power via the in cockpit switch.

This didn't happen on my first start-up, but did on my second and third.

Can't reproduce, I would need a trk.

Next, the AHRS does not seem to be aligning correctly. The compass was showing 340° - which was correct - but the HSI and RMI were showing North (360°). I waited for some time, but this didn't change. i went through the start-up manual but didn't find anything I should have done that I didn't, on start-up (none of which seems to involve actually activating alignment anyway).

Nice to be able to use the handbrake now, too :thumbup:

Thank you for reporting it, will take a look at it.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Yeah, that's a shame - the first two attempts I restarted the mission without saving the track. Did save one of when I managed to get flying - so I'll have a quick look and see if the generator issue is on it and if so, upload it. :)

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2