DCS:C-101 November quick update

JuanOscar

English version of the C-101EB cockpits will be available on next update. We keep working on next fronts, which is a lot of hard work:

First of all, we spent some past weeks, restructuring the code, to allow us a better and easy implementation of C-101CC and Multicrew. This work it doesn't bright on the surface but benefits the rest of the tasks.

- C-101CC Systems.

On thing we realized when we started on CC, is that it was more different compared to the EB, than we thought. Creating a lot extra work not expected, but in the other hand, fly the C-101CC won't be like a "copy" of EB with gunsight.

- AFM integration.

Integration with systems and engine it's being painful, that is the way I can describe the process. :D

But the game is not over, we keep progressing in this front, and achieving milestones, hopefully you will see the results more soon than later.

- Multicrew for C-101EB.

We started already implementing some parts on the rear canopy, not too much, but the fact we can operate independently some parts of both cockpits is something that motivates the team.

With C-101EB/CC and multicrew we almost reach 1.000 arguments on the module!

- C-101 Flight manual.

Also working on this taks, 50 pages already and will be more on next week.

- English version for EB Cockpits. (already done)

This is already done, and will be available on next patch, we receive some request for this feature, and even we love the C-101 in the way that it is, we also believe that lot of people could find useful to have a nice trainer like this with full english cockpit, also taking in count the CC is in english, and could make the jump easier.

- 3D model of next project.

Not much to say, we will let images speak soon. :)

Edited by JuanOscar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the update, Juan. Good to hear that the CC won't be a Carbon Copy (get it? :)) of the EB. Nice that you're coming out with a full English cockpit. I think that will appeal to a lot of people and maybe some squadrons who are looking at the C-101 as their trainer aircraft of choice.

Beautiful cockpit, thanks for the update.

Modules NOT currently in my hanger

Yak 52/F-14 Tomcat/CE II/Mig-19/I-16/FW-A-8/JF-17/Supercarrier

My system:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4690k

H100i CPU Cooler

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 Hyper X Fury Red

MSI GTX980ti GPU

EVGA 850W PSU

Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD

128gb Plextor M.2 storage (Boot Drive)

Windows 10 X64 Professional

Acer XB281HK G-sync monitor

Trackir 5

MFG Crosswind pedals

T M Warthog Hotas

You can do that in the EB right now, can't you?

Yeah, but from what I've been told, the Chilean F-16's don't have TACAN since there aren't any stations in Chile. So I was wondering if we get the same CC variant as used by Chile and if it would have TACAN implemented.

EDIT: sorry for bad grammar/wording, couldnt find a way to express myself without being extremely complicated

Edited by Random_Pilot

104th_Junior

Looking great! :thumbup: I'm eager to try it!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10