HJPuhlmann

I just get a touch screen yesterday.

New on Ikarus, I have some problems...

My configuration:

#2 ACER GD245HQ, resolution 1920*1080

#1 IIYAMA T2452MTS Touch screen, resolution 1920*1080

In DCS, my resolution is 1920*2160, ratio 1,7777777777778

My Touch screen is my primary in W10.

For the moment, I just test with A10c, the 2 MFCD work correctly but...

1° When I want to see fuel panel, CDU,... they appears behind the background, help me please !!!

2° When I touch the different OSB, I have a message error on the two MFCD, "left/right MFCD stuck key". I think it's touch settings error. DCS see I push continually the OSB...

Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

I just get a touch screen yesterday.

New on Ikarus, I have some problems...

My configuration:

#2 ACER GD245HQ, resolution 1920*1080

#1 IIYAMA T2452MTS Touch screen, resolution 1920*1080

In DCS, my resolution is 1920*2160, ratio 1,7777777777778

My Touch screen is my primary in W10.

For the moment, I just test with A10c, the 2 MFCD work correctly but...

1° When I want to see fuel panel, CDU,... they appears behind the background, help me please !!!

2° When I touch the different OSB, I have a message error on the two MFCD, "left/right MFCD stuck key". I think it's touch settings error. DCS see I push continually the OSB...

Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

Nobody ?

Sorry, I follow the thread, but could not get it to work right, so i am of no help, looks like you did better than I,,, good luck

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Hello FGhouse,

I can confirm the error with the stuky key.

We are also working on a solution.

I don't understand your other problem.

Where are the other panels displayed? So which monitor?

What is the background for panels?

Maybe you can take a screenshot of it!

CU Micha

I'm sorry, Englisch is not my native either.

Simpit Software by SDA "SIMPIT DEVELOPER ASSOCIATION"

• DCS ExportScript
  • D.A.C. DCS to Arcaze Communicator
  • Ikarus a new Virtual Cockpit Software

Deutscher Forums Thread

English Forums Thread

Hard/Software: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X, 32 GiB RAM, extra SSD for Windows 10 and DCS World, AMD Vega Frontier Edition with 16 GiB VRAM

Regarding the displays in the background, isn't that works as designed? The Ikarus gfx needs to have transparent holes in it in order to have exported displays visible. If there isn't anything exported you would see the windows desktop wallpaper instead. I believe this is a matter of aligning the exported view to the Ikarus profile. But a screenshot would help...

OK guys, I can take a screenshot for tomorrow.

Star Wars’s movies now !

Did you solve the problem yourself?

Which version do you use?

Edited by H-J-P

https://github.com/s-d-a/DAC, https://github.com/H-J-P/Ikarus/releases/latest, https://github.com/s-d-a/DCS-ExportScripts, Deutsches Forum, English Forum

MSI Z270; INTEL Core i7-7700K, 4x 4,8GHz, Quad-Core "Kaby Lake", GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, TrackIR 5 Pro, TM HOTAS Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 x64 Pro, 3 x SSD

keep it simple ... the 1000 small things ...

Only 1 panel ever stays visible

Hi, can I get a bit of help. Maybe I've just misunderstood how this works so advise if possible.

Returning to A-10C after a long break, used to use Hawgtouch.

Loaded and tried out Ikarus last night, really liked it. Thanks a lot :pilotfly:

BUT I'm struggling to load more than one cockpit panel.

I have duel 2560*1440 monitors. DCS spans both, with left hand screen blank but with MFCDs displayed

If I load the Front Panel, everything works OK, I can place it wherever i want to place it, which for me would be a second (left) screen -2560,0

All seems to work, and game runs smoothly on my other monitor.

What I wanted to do was to position a second panel somewhere, maybe in the gap to the right of the Front panel (-640,0), but no matter what Ive tried I can only get 1 cockpit panel to display.

CDU/AAP panel momentarily flashes when cockpit is first loaded, but then disappears.

Can i run two panels at same time? I assumed so. Any idea why its not staying visible.

I have tried changing the monitor order to remove the negative option, same issue, only 1 panel ever stays visible.

If I delete my Front panel, then the CDU/AAP panel is visible (panel 2 was already removed), so it looks like I can only ever see the top cockpit panel.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Pobs

Larger MFCD option

Hi, really like the Ikarus A-10C front panel view, but I'm finding the MFCD are a bit small on my setup. Assume I can revamp the whole front panel to increase their size, but also see that that's probably quite a lot of work as they will start to mask other instruments if I increase them etc etc.

Does anyone have a setup which includes larger MFCDs. At present I'm having to set the MFCD to around 375 sq in my output, I'd prefer them closer to 800 sq if If i had the choice.

Any advise welcome.

Pobs

Hi, can I get a bit of help. Maybe I've just misunderstood how this works so advise if possible.

Returning to A-10C after a long break, used to use Hawgtouch.

Loaded and tried out Ikarus last night, really liked it. Thanks a lot :pilotfly:

BUT I'm struggling to load more than one cockpit panel.

I have duel 2560*1440 monitors. DCS spans both, with left hand screen blank but with MFCDs displayed

If I load the Front Panel, everything works OK, I can place it wherever i want to place it, which for me would be a second (left) screen -2560,0

All seems to work, and game runs smoothly on my other monitor.

What I wanted to do was to position a second panel somewhere, maybe in the gap to the right of the Front panel (-640,0), but no matter what Ive tried I can only get 1 cockpit panel to display.

CDU/AAP panel momentarily flashes when cockpit is first loaded, but then disappears.

Can i run two panels at same time? I assumed so. Any idea why its not staying visible.

I have tried changing the monitor order to remove the negative option, same issue, only 1 panel ever stays visible.

If I delete my Front panel, then the CDU/AAP panel is visible (panel 2 was already removed), so it looks like I can only ever see the top cockpit panel.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Pobs

Use the 6 buttons down from the main screen.

https://github.com/s-d-a/DAC, https://github.com/H-J-P/Ikarus/releases/latest, https://github.com/s-d-a/DCS-ExportScripts, Deutsches Forum, English Forum

MSI Z270; INTEL Core i7-7700K, 4x 4,8GHz, Quad-Core "Kaby Lake", GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, TrackIR 5 Pro, TM HOTAS Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 x64 Pro, 3 x SSD

The program/gauges come up on my second screen but do nothing.This is quit sudden and I can't think of a reason why it happened.Does anyone have any ideas,thanks.

Have you installed this ExportScritp?

What do you mean, the program suddenly stops?

Does this also happen if Ikarus is started as the only program, i. e. without DCS?

• DCS ExportScript

Deutscher Forums Thread

English Forums Thread

Hard/Software: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X, 32 GiB RAM, extra SSD for Windows 10 and DCS World, AMD Vega Frontier Edition with 16 GiB VRAM

Hi;The program comes up on my second monitor but the gauges do not indicate any readings(altimeter does not show altitude,and so on).Was working perfectly for the months since I installed it.I just can't think of anything that I did to cause this.I didn't mean to say that it suddenly stops,it only stopped working the one time and has stayed that way.

Which version of Ikarus do you use?

It works fine for me except in Su-25A, sometimes the compass goes out of alignment and the distance indicator shows different decreasing distance by about 7-10 km from cockpit distance indicator.

Also the left and right brake pressure axes dont show up when depressed even though they are there in the panel.

Does it work over wifi network? would that explain why it lags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Please download the newest version of Ikarus and the ExportScript and try it!

• DCS ExportScript

Deutscher Forums Thread

English Forums Thread

2.5 is now beta? For the AV-8B I hope so. It depends on what data we get from this module. Otherwise it will be very costly for us. But let's have a look.

Hello,

we have again made a few improvements and bug fixes on our software.

DCS ExportScript

• add SA342L/M/Mistral
  • F-5E-3: Error correction for Tacan and fuel quantity indicator data.
  • UH-1H: Add Export ID for Cargo Equipment Buttons.
  • Error correction of genericRadio function. PresetChannelFrequency, PresetChannel, Frequency no longer display values when the radio is off.

Ikarus

• a few optimizations and bug fixes on the buttons
  • SA342 instruments added, but no profile created yet
  • change to verison 1.2.2.0a

DAC

• add SA342L/M/Mistral

CU Micha

• DCS ExportScript

Deutscher Forums Thread

English Forums Thread

I've downloaded the latest version and now I'm unable to save a profile without Ikarus crashing.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

I have the same problem with profile saving.

Thank you for such a wonderful application!

I will use Icarus in the Su25t home cocpit. Today I tested Icarus in DCS 1.5 and 2.2. The first thing that caught my eye - the different values ​​of the barometric altimeter in DCS and Icarus. Also SPO15 Bereza does not always correctly repeat the data in the virtual cockpit.

Dear developers, are you planning to work with the Su-25t module or it is impossible to fix this bugs due the Flaming cliffs 3 module limitations?

Is someone else using Icarus for the Su-25t?

Best regargs,

Alex.

Отправлено с моего Lenovo P2a42 через Tapatalk

Edited by 760mm