Suggestion: FC3 in-cockpit switch sounds

Lixma 06

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to request the same kind of audible cue for when moving the throttle through its detents as well. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I would like to request the same kind of audible cue for when moving the throttle through its detents as well. :)

Well, Eagle has it for AB steps, doesn't it?

As for clicks - if the pilot should not be able to hear it I'd stay closer to reality then. But they should still be there before spooling engines and then be barely noticable after.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

Not the effects of the engine - but rather the click from idle/cutoff into idle, into mil power, into AB as the throttle lever moves.

(For every plane, for that matter).

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

You can hear the switches if you flick them with headsets on and engines running. Heck, I even hear circuit breakers popping 5 feet behind my head. If you gentle with the switch and moving it slowly, you wont hear that.

Never heard an audible noise when pushing the F-15's throttle past the mil detent, so the no sound is accurate in that regards.

Just my personal real world experience.

Alienware 17 R3: Intel i7 6820HK @ 4 GHz, 16 GB DDR4, GTX 980M, 1TB Samsung NVMe 951 SSD, AW Graphics Amplifier w/ GTX 1080, TM HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Monstertech, MFG Crosswind, Jetseat KW-908