Main Rotor Separation from Helicopter

VampireNZ

So yea - interesting story. Track attached!

Minigun version, take-off and some light hovering to test out the GE. Still some funky things going on so head out to runway, takeoff and cruise down the coast a short way. Gently land on the beach and go to outside view to check heli positioning...and watch entire main rotor pop off the helicopter.

Now I know what everyone will say - "Oh but you must have been doing 4G inverted dives with Mig-28's - noob" etc.

But I think you will agree the flying is pretty casual and controlled, and I can guarantee I never hit 100 power as I have the Y-axis saturation on the collective set to 80% to help with the GE handling.

Oh yeah - and the fault in the de-brief screen was listed as "Aw shoot.", not sure I am aware of that system on the Gazelle....

Was thinking it was possibly sand damage because I wasn't using the intake filter, but the engine kept running fine - so if it was related to that (see damage on top of helicopter caused by who knows what) then I think the damage model needs work.

In any case - this might prove useful to hopefully get to the bottom of it for someone else who still flies this module.

Rotor Separation.trk

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can't load the track.

It says, "Need modules for load mission: Helipads"

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068